Chapter 2 (Mark Tuan)

Mark sighed as he trudged home, not looking forward to seeing his parents. He looked at his feet, which were kicking rocks as he walked. The Tawainese male knew if he was late getting home, he would be yelled at by his parents. His mother and father weren't abusive or anything, they were just really uptight.

  He anxiously opened up the front door, knowing his parents would be gnawing at him because he's late. Mark took timid steps in, looking for his mom. He turned the corner and saw his mom stirring something in a pan. 

  "You're late," Mrs.Tuan said in an affirmative tone, putting down her ladle. Mark nodded his head, trying his best not to let a sarcastic remark slip out.

  " Why are you late, son?" His mom said, drying her hands with a towel, then proceeding to walk towards him. Mark was actually on the school's swim team, but his parents didn't like when he played sports; they only approve of martial arts, which they forced him to learn.

  " I was at a study session with Youngjae," Mark lied, knowing his mom would approve of him going to study, and his mom approved of Youngjae (even though he's a badboi when no adults are around) so he wouldn't get in trouble.

  " Oh, okay then, I trust Youngjae," Mark rolled his eyes at this, going unnoticed by his mom," what did you guys study?" Dorine asked her son, returning to cooking her dish.

  " Just some AP calc homework," the boy lied, unconsciously pulling his sleeves down to create adorable sweater paws. Mark liked it when his sleeves were huge because it hid his wrist. His mother made an affirmative noise, sending him upstairs.

  " Oh, and," Mrs.Tuan started, making the Tawainese male turn around," Dinner will be ready in a couple hours, so finish up your other homework and come downstairs." She said, turning her back to Mark and proceeding to cook dinner. Mark made a noise saying he understood and went back upstairs.

  »»————- ★ ————-««  

  In the comfort of his room, Mark let out a sigh of relief. He was glad he got out of that alive, and his lie was not caught. He put his backpack by his bed and sat on his char in front of his desk. The boy got out his laptop and pretended like he's doing homework, but he isn't because ain't nobody got time for dat. He rested his face on his arms, relaxing. He was met face to wrist in this position. Ah, his wrist clock.

  He was always so confused about his wrist because instead of a time showing, an infinity symbol was printed on his wrist. It almost looked like a tattoo. Mark was always confused about this because all humans have a clock on their wrist.

  When Mark was little, he didn't have a clock at first, his wrist was just blank. That caused him to always wear sweater paws because it would cover his wrist from the other kids and he looked hella cute in them. He still wears sweater paws because his wrist is still different(and he still looks hella cute.)

  On his 13th birthday, the infinity symbol appeared on his once bleak hand. That night, he dreamt of something. He dreamt of a masculine figure in the shadows. The boy tried to reach out to him, feeling a weird sense of comfort only to have the figure disappear.

  Mark sighed, feeling tired, slowly falling asleep to the thoughts of the weird, but relieving man.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Ouch I know this took too long but here it is. I know it doesn't really Describe Markie but omfg I didn't know how to describe him without spoiling the plot for future chapters. So I hope you enjoy this, as I worked on this in class instead of paying attention ;D hehe

But I won't update this for awhile because I will be working on "photographer" (A Taekook book check it out ^^)

Thank you for reading~~goodbye :>