Chapter 3

I looked over at the small, timid boy who was eating his ramen enthusiastically. I smiled at the sight. My tiny, smol boyfriend looked so cute. After we finished eating, we walked home hand in hand. I studied my boyfriend, noticing he had some features like men from Tawain. I never really thought anything about it because it's normal, that's my boyfriend I'm looking at. When we got home, we cuddled on the couch watching The Interview(Watch it it's good). All of a sudden, I heard screams upstairs. The tiny male and I ran up the stairs, not knowing what it was. As I got to my mom's room, I only saw an open window. The small dude ran up to it first, being really agile. He gasped and backed away, covering his mouth in shock. Slowly, I walked up to the window, looking outside. I saw a body and immediately knew who it was. Mom. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Reluctantly turning away from the window, I looked over at the other male in the room. He gave me a sad look. He was talking to me, but I don't hear him. I look out the window, tears in my eyes. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry mom. This is not what you or my lover would have wanted. Shaking his hand off my shoulder, I dove out the window, following my mom's path.

»»————- 💀 ————-««

   I looked up at my gorgeous, masculine other-half, laughing hard at a joke he just cracked. I took another bite of my ramen, noticing him staring at me lovingly. I made a funny face and he giggled cutely. My heart fluttered when I heard the heavenly noise exit his mouth. I finished my ramen, throwing it away in the trash can. Walking out hand in hand, we walked to his house, walking to the living room. I got on the couch sitting next to him watching my all time favorite movie. He wrapped his arms around me, and I smiled, blushing shyly. We heard a scream, running upstairs. I got there fast (thank god I do track) and looked out the window, and saw what I assumed to be a dead body. All I felt was shock through my body, fear running through my veins. That's his mom, right? I stepped back, letting my boyfriend see.  He looked out with slight shock and sadness.
   "I'm so sorry, should we call the ambulance? It's okay don't worry. We'll get through this together," I tried to calm him down, hating how he was slightly crying. I placed a hand on his shoulder. Wow omg, he's so muscular and warm! Shit, now is not the time to be fangirling. All of a sudden he shook my hand off my shoulder, jumping out the window.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

   I woke up in a sweat, breathing heavily. No, not again. I fell back onto my bed, sighing deeply. Attempting to calm myself down, I thought about the really cute boy. Since when were we dating? Who is he? Whatever, I'll probably forget the dream anyway. But he's so kind, caring, nice cute, lovable... his smile owo...he did make me feel happy even though I don't even know him. Eh, whatever, he's not even real, he's fake...right?

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Preview to Chapter 4:

   I gasped waking up with a start. No, don't tell me... I just let my boyfriend, who is a complete stranger, commit suicide! I don't even know who he is..but it's been so long since I've felt so safe with someone. I've never felt that safe since my clock. I looked down at my wrist, infinity symbol in my skin. What does that even mean? Ugh it's too late to think about this. Tucking myself back in bed I think about what it would be like to date that man. 

Mark Tuan falls asleep with pink dusting his cheeks and warmth filling up his heart.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

OMG this took wayyyyyyyy too long to write but I had too many emotional ups and downs to write and I know I'm making excuses but I'm writing a lot now (I have a new book ready and I've already finished some chapters!) Dang if you're reading this you've must have waited a long time for this haha sorry.... sorry if it's much shorter than expected too.... I just want to say thank you to everyone who supported me and I love y'all! I hope you like this chapter and I hope you like the story!

Ps feel free to ask me questions about the story cuz it's only going to get wayyyy more confusing (for example you know when you're dreaming but something is wrong(ex. you're in China but you live in the US) but in the dream it's right? Does anyone know what I'm trying to say? That's what happened if you didn't catch on)