Chapter 5

Jackson groaned as his phone on the bedside wouldn't stop ringing. Picking it up, he silently curses as he forgot to look at the contact name and it could be a stalker...okay maybe he was paranoid. He calmed down instantly after hearing the voice on the other line.

"Yo I'm coming over in 3," and he hung up. What the hell? Jackson was confused as he sat there staring at his phone. Getting lost in his thoughts, Jackson thought back to the dude from his dreams. His smile, laugh, figure, personality...

"DING DONG biTcH!" Jackson heard yelling from outside. Rolling his eyes and laughing, he walked out to his door, opening it to a Jaebum that looks like it's on crack.

"You know I have a doorbell for a reason right? Jackson said, chuckling as Jae invited himself inside the other's home.

"Clearly, it wasn't very well," The taller male said, closing the door and setting his bags down. The Korean man looked over at the other, grimacing at his appearance.

"Go wash up and change quickly, I brought food," Jaebum said as he shooed the other into the bathroom. Sighing, Jae made himself at home in the other man's apartment as he waited for the latter to finish.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Rolling his eyes, Jaebum saw Jackson stroll out from the shower.

"You're so off key you little shit'" Jae said, snickering after. Huffing Jackson flicked his forehead.

"Like you're any better'" Jackson said, scoffing cockily.

"I would challenge you to a sing-off, but you're practically naked go change," Jaebum said, looking down at his phone again while rolling his eyes. The other male rolled his eyes as well and then proceeded to giggle as he walked to his room.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Walking out with a black tee, ripped jeans, and a branded bomber jacket he sat next to Jaebum, who was also similarly dressed in all black.

"What took you so long? Were you jacking off in there?" Jaebum said in a teasing manner. Jackson's eyes rolled faster than cars on a highway.

"I'm going to give you one more chance before I kick you out of my house," The shorter male said warily. Offended, Jae stood up.

"Bitch, I brought you food!" Jaebum said, pulling his food closer to him. Food... The thought triggered memories of him. Quickly reminding himself that it was just a dream, he threw some napkins at the other male's face.

"Hey! You wanna fight me mate?" Jaebum said, squaring up.

"Yea I wanna go!" Jackson said, slapping his thighs while squatting. Both of the males being stupid caused some damage to occur in the house, but we won't go there. Panting, both of them looked at the time.

"Dude! We didn't even get to eat and it's already time to get to school," Although they might be bad bois, they both care about their education. Sighing, Jackson got off the floor and dusted himself off. Making their way towards the front, Jaebum slid on his vans while holding the food for the two boys and Jackson slid on his combat boots. Shutting and locking the door, the two boys bickered as they walked to Jae's car.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

PREVIEW TO CHAPTER 6:

Jaebum whistled as he scanned his eyes.

"What was that for?" Jackson asked, trying to find what his friend was looking at. Jae used his eyes to point in a direction. Looking over there, he saw to boys.

One was dressed in a pink shirt with jeans and the other had a bomber jacket as well. The shorter one looked a bit foreign and the other one looked Korean.

"Aren't they cute?" Jaebum said biting his lip. Wait.... he looks familiar.....

▀▄▀▄▀▄ END OF PREVIEW ▄▀▄▀▄▀

This is so short aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wanted it to be longer but I was short on time and finals and exams are coming up yeehaw

My update schedule will resume in 2 weeks or something due to testing yehet

I might update other books in the meantime so enjoy this for now I'm sorry it's so late and short I promise it'll be better next time cuz there's more drama *wink wink*

till next time! Love y'all please support