Chapter 5

5.

Gia Rose.

"Are you coming over still, Chloe is here." I told Des. "Yeah, she staying? I wanted to go out tomorrow." He replied sounding as if he was in the car.

"Yeah, where did you want to go?" "Since she'll be with us let's go to the aquarium. Would she like that?" He asked, and I smiled a bit at his thoughtfulness.

"Yeah she would. You're on the way now?" I questioned. "Yeah, I'm going to grab us some dinner and be there in a little." He responded.

"Okay, see you when you get here." "I love you," He added before I could hang up. "Love you too." I replied quickly before ending the call.

The past two weeks had been much better after Des and I had our talk. We hadn't fought at all, and I could see he was making a real effort and trying to change his behavior. I told him I wouldn't hesitate to cancel the wedding or leave him, and I think it shook him into action.

I had kept my promise to myself as well no longer engaging with Alejandro, even if it meant missing out on some family events. I sighed shaking him out of my head.

I realized it was too quiet, and went to check on Chloe. I went to her room, and didn't see her there. "Chloe!" I called out wondering where she had gone that fast.

"GiGi I here!" I heard her voice coming from my room. I went in there, and shook her head seeing her on top of my vanity.

"What are you doing up there?" I asked and she turned to me. I cackled seeing her with lipstick on her lips and face with blush or something else caked on as well.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she smiled. "I pretty like you and Glammy!" She said showing me her teeth. "You are, even without that stuff on your face." "Me do you!" She said hopping down and pulling me to the chair.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, as she climbed on my legs. "I do you." She said picking up a lipstick. I decided to indulge her, as she began to put makeup on me. I could feel that it was all wrong, but as long as she was happy I'd live.

About half an hour later, she claimed that she was finished. "Am I pretty now?" I asked her. She laughed, and shook her head. "No, you look silly!" She laughed more. "Awww you made me look like a clown?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know how GiGi. Let's put on dresses." She hopped down, and pulled me up from the seat. She ran to my closet, and I watched as she had a thinking face as she looked around.

"Put that on!" She said looking at a shimmering party dress. "What are you going to wear?" I asked, and she pointed to another one. I got both dresses down, and we put them.

I laughed seeing her drowning in it but couldn't help, but play along. She went to my jewelry box, to find accessories, and the first thing she pulled out was the watch, Ale had given me.
"GiGi!" She said getting big eyed. "You like it?" I asked sitting on the floor. "Yeah! Put it on. I wear this one." She said pulling the bracelet out next. I put the watch on, and fastened the bracelet tight around her wrist so it wouldn't slide too much.

After we had on our accessories, she found us shoes to complete our blinged out looks. "Photo shoot?" I asked her, and she instantly began to pose. I pulled my phone out and began to take pictures of her.

"Your turn!" She said taking the phone. I knew she didn't know how but I let her have another moment. Once she was done I took a few usies, and sent them to Carter, making him FaceTime us.

"What are you doing to my daughter?" He asked laughing. "The question is what is she doing to me. She's the big girl here." "Yeah Daddy! I the big girl." She said climbing on me.
"You're not my baby girl? Why you want to grow up so fast? You're going to make me sad." He said fake crying. "No be sad Daddy! I your big baby." She said pouting.