Chapter 2: New Family

Toby had stopped after a bit. "We're here".  I felt him set me down and then grab my hand to lead me around. "Will your friends like me?".  "Of course they will, why would I put you in that situation if I didn't think they would?".  I giggled a bit and we walked down a path. Or at least that's what I felt it was. I heard Toby open a door and then he led me inside what I assumed was a house. "Hey! Slender, Ben, Everyone! I have a new friend I'd like you to meet". His voice being loud just then made me jump a bit. I felt his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, you ok? You just jumped". "I-I'm okay, When your voice got loud, It made me jump since I didn't know you were going to yell". "Oh, Sorry! I'll remember to let you know next time".

I heard footsteps in from behind me, just as that happened Toby spun me around towards the sounds. "This is Amaru, A new friend of mine". "She's really shy so could you all please be nice and introduce yourselves?". New voices were heard, each stating their name. "I'm Ben, Ben Drowned". Hmm what a unique name. "I'm Slenderman". "Jeff, just call me Jeff". "Call me Masky". "My name's Hoodie". The voices were all different from each other. It was difficult to recognize them all but, Toby's voice was something I could recognize. 

Toby started to speak while resting his hand on my shoulder. "Okay, well now that introductions are over I was wondering if you could help us try to get her bandana off so she can see". Nodding my head to this he continued talking to them. Earlier on I had explained to Toby that the reason I'm blind is because of the bandana stopping me from seeing anything. I think the person who spoke now was the person named Slenderman. "Well, we'll see how we can help but first, why don't we get to know your friend?". I felt someone's hands on my shoulders guiding me to sit down in a chair. Jeff -"So what were you doing in the woods in the first place?". "I live there". Hoodie-"Are you on your own? Because you seem like you would need someone looking after you if you can't see". "I am on my own". Toby-"Hey, if you want, you could stay with us. We would be like a family and you would never be alone". "Really?". Ben- "Yeah!". "Then I guess you guys are my new family".

Now I have a new family, and this time I don't think I'll be alone.