Chapter 7: The Fluffiest Of Floof

(This is a derp chapter because I thought it would be cute. Also, I'm hungry :P)

Toby Pov

'Amaru is starting to get used to us, now she knows a lot more than when I met her..... Though  that pure persona I came to like so much is still present'. Because us proxies had to keep killing, we made a decision to instead only do it once a week and never get caught by Amaru. I layed on my bed thinking of what to do. 'Maybe I could try to impress her? It's cheesy but just might work'. Getting up I put my hatchets on my belt and went downstairs to find BEN playing video games. 

"Hey BEN? Where's Amaru?". He had a pervy grin. "Awwww, does the little Toby miss his Princess?~". I facepalmed. "BEN, Where is she?". I said this a little annoyed. He put his hands up after he paused his game. "Ok! Ok! Trenderman came by and Slenderman introduced her, you can guess what happened....". "Dang, she'll be tired after that...". BEN looked at me teasingly. "So, your implying that she's so cute that Trenderman won't be able to stop himself from dressing her up like a doll?". I shoved a pillow in his face in denial. 'I can't have him knowing! He'll tease me forever!'. He moved the pillow to his side. "Ok, Ok, Never thought you for the "In Love Denial" type. Though, why do you ask about her?". "I uh...... Wanted to hang out with her?". BEN's face deadpanned. "Tryna impress her aren't you?". "How'd you-". "Your face is that of a lovestruck goose". I Started to twitch a little in annoyance. "BEN, Don't test me right now". He got up and shook his finger in front of my face. "My,My, Is little Toby actually tryna grow some balls?". That was it, I got into a flat out brawl with BEN. That is, until Slenderman showed up and made us go to our rooms. 

Amaru Pov

I sighed as Trenderman handed me ANOTHER dress. "Don't worry Doll, this is the last one". I looked at him surprised that it was finally going to end. "Really?". "I cross my non-existent heart and hope to die". Die!?! I ran up to him. "NO! Don't die!". He laughed and pushed me into the dressing room. I came out in the dress and he gave me the ok to leave, saying that he would put my clothes in my room.

Getting to Toby's room I sighed and face planted into his pillow. "Um Ama?". Toby started laughed a bit after I grunted in response. He twitched a bit and then pulled me onto his lap, hugging me. "Rough day huh?". "Yeah, Trenderman is ruthless". I giggled a bit and then got comfortable on his lap. "Sooooooo, are you too tired for late night waffles Amaru?". I jumped up excited. "Never! Come on!". He laughed and grabbed my hand taking me downstairs to the kitchen. 

We started eating and my mouth watered. "This is so heavenly.....". He laughed and wiped my mouth. My face felt hot.

Toby Pov

Omg! I got her to blush! Okay Toby, what do i do next? I hugged her and grabbed a fork feeding her. "You don't need to do this". I laughed at her cuteness. "Yeah but it's fun!".