Chapter 8

Amaru's View

I was playing video games with BEN. He was Staring to get a certain expression, I'm not sure what it was but he started playing more, violent? 'I'm not sure if I'm using the word right'. Jeff was siting on the couch, 'I wonder why he's always holding a kitchen knife? It's odd to me, but maybe I'm just not good at realizing things. Maybe it's perfectly normal'. Anyways, BEN threw the controller onn the ground and Jeff started laughing. "Getting beaten by her again? This is too funny! Haha". I looked at him. "I beat him? So I won?". BEN huffed and walked out the room. "Yep! You won Doll!". Jeff laughed while saying this. 'I guess he found it funny.'

After that, I went in Toby's room and curled up on to of his pillows. He went somewhere for work today. 'What DOES he do for work exactly?' I yawned and fell asleep there, too tired to move.

Ticci Toby's view

I wiped the blood of my face and walked out, Going back into the woods and on my way home. 'That person screamed a lot, it was fun'. But, thinking About it, if Amaru were in their place..... Never mind, I'll just get home and go see her. She probably feel asleep somewhere like she does, where Will it be today? On top of the counter? Under a bed? On BEN's video game collection? Slender's desktop? You never know with her. She'll always fall asleep somewhere.

Soon, I got home. Walking in the mansion I saw Jeff laughing at BEN who was hastily trying to pick up scattered pieces of a video game controller. Setting my hatches on the coffee table I looked at them. "What's going on?". I was confused to say the least. What had they done while I was gone? Jeff continued to laugh, BEN snapped and yelled. "AMARU WON AGAIN!". I laughed a bit with Jeff, thinking it was funny. Just before BEN could say anything else, I grabbed my hatches and ran upstairs into my room.

Setting them on the dresser I took off my goggles and sat on the bed. Looking over, I found a curled up Ama on my pillows. Smiling, I crawled over to her and looked at her. She seemed calm and peaceful, her light pink hair sprawled on the pillow and her long eyelashes looked beautiful against her pale skin. Even though she has been spending time with us and eating properly now, she hadn't changed, her body is still so small and fragile. I tucked her in the blankets and kissed her forehead, curling up beside her and falling asleep.