Chapter 6:Getting Along

Amaru's Pov

Walking downstairs I found Toby and Jeff yelling at each other about something. I just sat there and watched for a bit. It was so new to me, I mean the fact that I could even see them now. Watching them start to throw a knife back and forth I finally made my presence known. "H-Hey! That's not safe Guys....". Jeff laughed a little and set down his knife on the counter. "Don't worry Doll". (I STILL HAVE NO REGRETS).  

I laughed a little. "What's a doll?". Toby ran over to me and loosely wrapped his arms around me from behind. "PLEASE PROTECT THIS INNOCENT WAFFLE CHILD!". Masky walked over to us and pried him off of me. "A doll is like a toy and before you ask what a toy is, it's a thing you play with". I nodded my head now understanding. "Good, because I'm not going to explain it again". I heard a noise coming from the living room. 

Walking in there I found Ben and Hoodie playing something Ben called a video game. "What's that?". Toby had followed me in there and grinned. "It's a race car". "A race car?". "Yep". "Cool!". Ben and Hoodie stopped and Hoodie handed me a thing called a controller. "You want to try?". I picked it up with a smile. "Yeah!". Sitting on the couch with Ben we started. When it ended Ben looked surprised while the others were laughing. "What is it?". Ben:"I can't believe you won!". "I won?". Toby:"Nice job getting owned by a innocent girl, Ben". He just scoffed in annoyance. "Whatever, I was just getting started, Amaru do you want to go again?". Yawning the boys stared at me. "Hmm?". Jeff:I think someone needs to Go To-". Toby: BED! Right now! Your tired huh?". Nodding my head with a yawn Toby came over and set me on his back. Toby:I'll tuck her in. You guys do you and Jeff?". Jeff sighed in annoyance. Jeff:"Yea?". Toby:"Don't even think about it". Jeff:"Fineeeeee, Your no funnn Toby".

Heading upstairs Toby set me in bed and covered me up. Toby:"Night Amaru". "Night Toby". I soon drifted off to sleep.