AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys!

I'm super sorry for getting your hopes up, but this is not an update :-(

This is an Author's Note but I'm sure you've already guessed that bit! No important news or anything - really, I just want to take the time to thank each and every one of you reading, commenting, voting, and adding this story to your libraries! Man, this actually kind of blew up, I wasn't expecting that this would become the most popular story I'll write on here! I didn't even think a lot of people would read it 'cause there are tons of other amazing stories published on this site!

With that said, I'd like to ask you guys to please keep it going because it really, really motivates me to write and update faster. I'd really like to see more comments - tell me your thoughts, share your opinions, give me some criticism, make some jokes, write and say whatever!

Leave me some questions on here that you want answered about the book or anything else if you want and I'll try to respond to them in the next AN!

Thanks to you guys, here are the current rankings of this story:

#9 in Peter Kavinsky

#5 in Love, Simon

#43 in Netflix

#8 in Nick Robinson

#22 in Camila Mendes

#20 in To All The Boys I've Loved Before

#2 in Keiynan Lonsdale

#35 in Noah Centineo

#10 in Lana Condor

#1 in Sierra Burgess is a Loser

#7 in Lara Jean Covey

WAH! IT'S STILL SO CRAZY TO SEE THOSE! THANK YOU AGAIN GUYS <3 I'll be finishing up Chapter 7 so I can publish and update the book tomorrow hehe so stay tuned!

Lastly - what do you guys think about a new Noah Centineo story? Should I make another one? I've got some ideas in my head. Comment what you think!

Cheers!