Chapter 5

The next day, the duo were booked for an interview, but Kotetsu was on the phone with Kaede. "That's my girl! Hey, listen.... Daddy started dating again.... I hope you're OK with that..." Kotetsu said nervously. "It's about time!! Who are you dating, Daddy?" Kotetsu was speechless for a minute then smiled, "It's Barnaby... I know you probably think it's weird that two men can fall in love, but Sweetheart, he makes me very happy..." Kaede was silent for a good solid minute. "Barnaby..... is my new Dad.....? You're not joking, are you....?" Kotetsu chuckled, "Nope. He's your new Dad. I just wanted to tell you before I said anything in this interview." Kaede was squealing and ran off in excitement before coming back. "That's awesome, Daddy!!! Tell him I said I love him!!!" Kotetsu promised he would before he had to go to be in the interview. When the duo walked in, the crowd cheered. They two smiled and sat on the love seat across from the interviewer. "Here we are, Folks! So Wild Tiger, Barnaby, we couldn't help but notice those two kisses you two shared yesterday. When did you two begin dating??" Barnaby smiled and took Kotetsu's hand. Today will be Day 2 of being officially together. A couple days ago,I confessed my feelings for him while I was drunk so he refused. Instead, he asked me out with a beautiful bouquet of roses and, ironically, a plush tiger. Of course, I accepted as soon as I saw him. To be completely honest, this is the happiest I have been in years..." All they could hear was the crowd saying, "Awwwwwww!!!!!" Barnaby blushed and smiled shyly while Kotetsu just blushed bright red.

The interviewer chuckled and proceeded to the next question, "Well, we look forward to a wedding in the future. Back to the matter at hand, you two made an amazing arrest yesterday. Tell us what your plan was." Barnaby smiled charmingly, "Well, it was actually a rather simple plan, actually. Tiger was restless and wanted to be the one to save that child so I distracted the criminal and led him away. While he was distracted, Tiger sneaked inside,grabbed the child, and ran out as fast as he could. I bet he even used his power." Kotetsu blushed and gave an embarrassed "So what if I did...?" Barnaby laughed for a moment and kissed his cheek, making his tiger blush even more. "Tiger... I swear you are too cute sometimes...." Barnaby smirked and turned Kotetsu's face and kissed him lovingly on national TV. The crowd began cheering loudly and Barnaby chuckled as he broke the kiss. "N-no fair, Bunny...." Kotetsu said. This earned a faint chuckle from his partner. After a few more minor questions, the interview ended, and the two men left the set with a sigh. "Our fans were really eating up all that PDA.... Sorry if it made you feel awkward, Kotetsu...." Barnaby said once they were in their limo. Kotetsu slid next to him and sat to where he could hold his bunny, "It's alright, Bunny.... I could tell you were awkward, too..." Barnaby nodded then looked away, confusing Kotetsu. "Bunny....?" Barnaby looked at Kotetsu, his eyes showing uncertainty. "Kotetsu... I.... I don't want to be alone tonight..... Could I stay with you....?" Kotetsu's eyes widened; he wasn't expecting that. He smiled lovingly and kissed the top of Barnaby's head, "Of course, Bunny.... I would love to be your host tonight..." Barnaby smiled in relief.

Once they were dropped off at Kotetsu's apartment, the two went inside. Kotetsu had obviously cleaned up the place, expecting a first date soon. Barnaby smiled and looked around; unlike his own apartment, this place felt like home. He smelled cinnamon in the air and closed his eyes to enjoy the atmosphere. In another room, Barnaby heard Kotetsu talking, obviously on the phone. "What?? She wants to come live with me in the city...? Why?? The Academy?!?! I dunno, Mom.... Being a hero is a huge responsibility..... Of course I would make sure she stays safe. But Mom, I just don't know..... The last time she came here, she was taken hostage..... I wouldn't be able to stay sane if it were to happen again..... Fine.... I'll see about getting her enrolled after she gets here and settled in..... I love you, too....." Kotetsu hung up the phone and groaned, "Why now.....?" Barnaby walked over to him in confusion. Kotetsu looked up at him and sighed, "Kaede is gonna be here next week..... She wants to enroll in the Hero Academy...." Barnaby nodded and kissed his jawline, "I know you're worried, but she'll be just fine.... We'll both make sure of that..." Kotetsu smiled at Barnaby; he was right. They were a complete family now so both dads would protect Kaede with their lives. Kotetsu smiled and pulled Barnaby close and kissed him softly, immediately being kissed back by the young blonde. Kotetsu smiled and picked him up before carrying him to the bed they would share tonight. Barnaby wrapped his arms around Kotetsu's neck and kept them there as they made it to the bed, this turning into a makeout session.

Barnaby's fingers tangled themselves in Kotetsu's hair as Kotetsu ran a hand up the blonde's thigh, resulting in a shiver of pleasure from Barnaby. Kotetsu smirked and moved his kiss down to Barnaby's neck, causing green eyes to snap open and then flutter from the pleasure. "God, Kotetsu.... I can definitely tell you're experienced with how easily you turn me on....." Barnaby moaned. Kotetsu looked up at Barnaby, whose eyes had closed again. He saw the expression of pleasure on Barnaby's face, and it only made him want to take Barnaby so much more than before. Kotetsu continued his attack on Barnaby's neck, adding a few nibbles and sucking to the mix. He knew it was turning his younger partner on more as he arched his back slightly and began moaning quietly. Kotetsu could also feel that Barnaby was beginning to get hard. Barnaby squeaked in surprise when he felt strong, calloused hands run under his shirt and run up from the top of his pants to his chest, where Kotetsu pinched a nipple. Barnaby gasped when he felt the pain of the punch, but he loved it nonetheless. His back arched more and tears even filled his eyes; he felt so much teasing pleasure at Kotetsu's hand that he needed him, all of him. Kotetsu noticed this and immediately stripped Barnaby of his jacket and shirt, leaving his pale torso bare for Kotetsu's hungry gaze. Kotetsu removed his own shirt before leaning down and sucking on one of Barnaby's now-hard nipples, causing the blonde to gasp then moan softly again. Kotetsu used the flick-and-suck method, resulting in a husky tone uncommon for the young blonde as he moaned Kotetsu's name. That was all Kotetsu needed before he practically ripped Barnaby's skinny jeans and underwear off his body, exposing a very erect member. Barnaby gasped as he felt cool air rush to his member. Upon seeing his own naked body under the lustful gaze of a ravenous tiger, Barnaby blushed big time but wanted to watch Kotetsu's next move.

Kotetsu smirked and teased Barnaby by ever so slowly stripping of his own jeans and underwear. Barnaby fought every urge to strip the veteran and suck him then and there. Once finally stripped, Kotetsu laid back down beside Barnaby, kissing him once more. Barnaby kissed him back then gasped when he felt a hand grasp his cock and press it against his own, which was bigger around and longer by 3 full inches than his own. Kotetsu moved to Barnaby's neck again as he slowly jerked them both off at the same time. Barnaby immediately moaned and occasionally would buck his hips from the pleasure. Kotetsu groaned huskily as well as he paid attention to Barnaby's neglected nipple, biting and sucking it. Barnaby's back arched more than ever and he moaned Kotetsu's name again. "Kotetsu.... Fuck..... You feel so good..... Mmmmm...... Faster..... Faster...... Oh God..... Go faster!!!!" Kotetsu chuckled; he wasn't going to let Barnaby off that easily. He kept the slow, steady pace until he decided to surprise Barnaby by jerking him off faster. Barnaby moaned again and again as his panting got heavier and heavier. Kotetsu groaned and moaned huskily before kissing Barnaby seductively. He could feel the blonde getting close so he slowed down for a few minutes before speeding back up, making the blonde actually half-scream in pleasure. Kotetsu moaned much louder as well. This went on for several more minutes before Barnaby began to whimper, "Kotetsu..... I... I'm gonna...." Kotetsu nodded as he moaned, "Cum for me, Baby...." Barnaby let loose a wild roar as he came all over himself and Kotetsu, Kotetsu doing the same. Barnaby lay panting as he snuggled close to Kotetsu, who chuckled. "Catch your breath, Little Bunny...... Because you're gonna lose it again in Round 2~"