Chapter 6

Barnaby had just caught his breath when he felt a hand on his cock again, making him gasp. He looked down and saw that Kotetsu had started slowly jerking him off to get him erect again. This caused the blonde to blush big time, but he actually enjoyed the show. That was when he saw Kotetsu move to where he was between his legs. Barnaby looked confused until Kotetsu gave him a wink as he slowly kissed up and down Barnaby's shaft, sparking yet another shiver. Barnaby couldn't take his eyes off Kotetsu as he swirled his tongue around the tip and sliding Barnaby's cock into his mouth, engulfing it in warm wetness. Barnaby blushed and winced slightly at the heat of Kotetsu's mouth. This expression was quickly replaced with pleasure as Kotetsu began bobbing his head up and down. Barnaby groaned huskily as his fingers grabbed a handful of dark brown hair and held Kotetsu there. Kotetsu enjoyed this and moaned, the vibration adding to Barnaby's pleasure.

          "Fuck..... Kotetsu...... So good..... So good....." he moaned as he fell back onto his back, which arched with every vibration caused by Kotetsu's moans. However, all too soon, Kotetsu stopped the blowjob and sat up, seeing a very disappointed Barnaby. Kotetsu chuckled, and Barnaby saw that Kotetsu was hard himself. That gave him a very lude idea. He shifted and crawled sexily toward Kotetsu and gently grasped his cock, surprising the veteran. Barnaby smiled and gently sucked a trail up and down Kotetsu's shaft before flicking the tip with his tongue. This caused Kotetsu to groan in pleasure. Barnaby smirked and slowly bobbed his head up and down just as he watched Kotetsu do to him. This time, Kotetsu held him there by a fist full of golden curls.

          The slight pain from Kotetsu grabbing him made him moan slightly, vibrating Kotetsu's cock. "Bunny..... Fuck yeah.... Like that.... Just like that..... Fuck......" Barnaby moaned again and began bobbing his head faster. However, just as Kotetsu did him, Barnaby stopped the blowjob when Kotetsu was rock hard. Kotetsu smirked and pinned him onto his back, their hands interlocked on either side of Barnaby's head. Kotetsu leaned down and kissed him roughly, something that Barnaby surprisingly loved. Kotetsu broke the kiss and sat up before going to his dresser and pulling out a box of condoms and lube. Barnaby blushed big time and just stared as Kotetsu came back. Once he was on the bed again, Kotetsu pumped some lube onto his fingers, making sure to coat them all well. "You ready, Bunny...?" Barnaby was nervous but nodded. Kotetsu took special care to be as gentle as he could for Barnaby; this was his first time. He  spread some lube onto Barnaby's entrance before slipping in the first finger, Barnaby's eyes widening and his back arching. Kotetsu stopped all movement of his hand so Barnaby could adjust.

          This took a good couple minutes before Barnaby finally nodded for him to move the finger. Kotetsu gently and slowly pumped the finger in and out, feeling as Barnaby's walls slowly relaxed. He soon slipped in a second finger, applying the same tactic as with Finger One. Once he was given a nod again, he began pumping both fingers. Within minutes, Barnaby began to moan and even move his hips in time with the fingers. At this point, when a third and final finger was added, Barnaby never stopped; he was high on pleasure and rode all three fingers until he felt them be pulled out. Disappointed, Barnaby looked over at Kotetsu, who smiled. "Don't worry, Little Bunny. You're about to get an even better treat~" he said as he opened the condom and unrolled it onto himself. He pumped some more lube and spread it on himself and on Barnaby's entrance. Barnaby tensed when he felt the tip of Kotetsu's cock at his entrance. "You have to relax for me, Bunny..... Otherwise, this is gonna hurt....." Barnaby nodded and tried to relax, allowing Kotetsu to begin to slip inside him. Barnaby's back arched, but he did his best to remain relaxed. When Kotetsu was at the halfway mark, he noticed tears streaming from Barnaby's eyes. "It hurts..... Kotetsu.... It hurts....." Kotetsu leaned over so he could gently kiss Barnaby's cheek. "I know.... I'm almost all the way inside..... I know it hurts Babe....." Barnaby whimpered, but once inside all the way, Kotetsu stopped and gave his younger lover time to adjust to his size. This felt like an eternity but was really only three minutes before Barnaby told him he could move. Kotetsu very gently began thrusting in and out, careful not to hurt Barnaby. The movement and the feeling of Kotetsu inside him made Barnaby moan once more. "Kotetsu.... You're so big...... Ahhh...... It feels so good...... So good...... Mmmmmm........" Kotetsu smiled and kept going at his slow pace. Barnaby wrapped his legs around Kotetsu's hips and wrapped his arms around Kotetsu's neck. It was clear he wanted more, so Kotetsu began moving a little faster. Barnaby moaned Kotetsu's name again before Kotetsu began hitting his g-spot. "Right there!! Kotetsu~ right there~!! Fuck..... Fuck me faster!! Harder!! Fuck me hard, Daddy~" Never before had those words sounded so damn hot to Kotetsu; he lost all control and began fucking Barnaby senseless, the two men screaming and moaning each other's names as the bed creaked beneath them. In a matter of minutes, Barnaby had already came, but Kotetsu wasn't done yet. He pulled out, flipped Barnaby into the doggy position, reentered him, and began railing his g-spot as hard as he could. Barnaby screamed Kotetsu's name in pleasure as he gripped the sheets tight. This position, as well as hearing Barnaby's moans, proved too much for Kotetsu to handle as he came so hard the condom broke and his seed filled Barnaby's ass, causing the young blonde to moan in pleasure. Kotetsu stayed in that position until he finally finished his load. When he did, he slowly pulled out and collapsed beside Barnaby, who then snuggled up close to him. Barnaby, thoroughly spent, laid his head on Kotetsu's chest and closed his eyes. "I love you, Kotetsu...." Kotetsu smiled happily and held his lover close. "I love you, too...."