|4|

I woke up reaching for my phone the light of it hurt my eyes but I mange to read the time.

6:26 am.

Stretching I got up and hit my head against the bars of the bunk bed. "What the-" my eyes roam around my surroundings I forgot I wasn't in my room, nor my bed nothing belonged to me. Quietly I made my way towards the door, as I close the door I did my best to avoid making any sound. The kitchen sink leaks as I tried mange to recall everything in detail.

Sunrise rose up lighting up the room, taking slow steps I unlock the balcony door and step out on the strangely large balcony. Cool concrete hit the bottom of my feet as rest my hands against the railing, the air smelled fresh and free I could see the whole city from up here.

"Beautiful isn't?" says a voice looking over to my right, Namjoon sat in a chair wearing sweats pants a hoodie and a beanie while taking a sip from his mug.

"Very." I says walking towards him and take the seat next to him. "So hyung what are you doing up so early?"

"I usually wake up around this time to see the sunrise it inspires me. What about you? You usually don't wake up this early."

He was right Jimin has never been a early person, me on the other hand, mom would wake me up to make Kimchi while Jimin and Dad slept in also morning classes help. "Um I thought maybe it's time for a change." I say to him.

Namjoon smiles, "Change is good, everybody needs to change at some point."

Whoa such wise words from someone on the young side. Well then again he is my hyung .

"If I may ask did you ever wonder what would we be if we weren't in the group?"

Namjoon took a long sip from his mug before answering, "I'm not sure I really didn't put much thought into anything else. My parents really didn't support me my decision back then."

"Thank goodness everything worked out right." I say crossing my arms and lean against the rail. The sun's warmth kiss my face as the wind ran through my short hair. Namjoon coughs, "Has anyone ever told you that your prettier than a girl." I stare at him with wide eyes, he was using his sleeve to cover up his rosy cheeks. "Hyung your so funny I can never be as pretty as a women, I'm too masculine see." I laugh flexing my arms, he did not seemed impressed.

Stepping back inside into the apartment, my phone rung causing me to squeal, Namjoon look through the window with a raise eyebrow, "I'm okay I stubbed my foot on the coffee table." I assure him.

Rushing into the kitchen making sure no one was around before answering.

"Yeoboseyo?"

[Finally! you answer do you have any idea how many times I called you.] complains Jimin.

"You only called me once Jimin." I argue, [Oh. Well I just wanted to tell you your class schedule is ridiculous.] he pants. Is he running?

"It's not ridiculous besides all university students have tons of classes its normal." I say turning on the rice cooker.

[ Yeah if you're a workaholic. And who in the world wants to teach classes this early.]

Taking out all the ingredients I began mixing them to make a proper meal. "Well you wanted to know what it was like to be a college student. Now you know. Look is there a specific reason why you're calling me "

[Oh right how should I put this. I um..might've misplaced your scooter.]

I slam the knife hard on the onion splitting it in half. Rage began brewing in my veins. "What did you just say."