|14|

How could this jolly man be the CEO of a we'll funded company?

"Park Jinee please have a seat." He points to the chair placed in front of his desk. Approaching with cautious I sat down, "Let's cut to the chase." Says Hitman Bang puling out a file from desk. "Do you know why you're here." I lower my head I knew at some point this was going to happen.

"Yes sir." I say. "But if I may I want to apologize for everything I've caused please don't disband them"

"Disbandment?" He laughs. "You silly girl I'm not going to disband them. With all this publicity rates are going through the roof."

I'm a bit surprise by his reaction, aren't CEO's supposed to be angry in these situations.

Hitman Bang spun circles in his chair, suddenly he stops the gleeful expression he had turn dark. "All jokes aside I want to discuss this with you." He had open the file he took out before, taking out a piece of paper he slides it in front of me.

It was a note with letters from different magazines glued on a piece of paper.

'Drop 4 million won at              or I'll send it out'

The next piece of paper was a picture of me and Hoseok in the hall at the dorm it was when we kissed. "I must say I first thought that the boys were being threaten but after meeting you. I believe that their main target was you."

"Me?"

He nods his head, "Also I took notice that this all started when Jimin began acting weird a few months ago. Is there something I should know?"

This means that since Jimin and I switch places someone has been targeting me. Even if I'm still angry with Jimin I know that I can't let anyone find out about us switching especially Hitman Bang.

"No sir everything is fine." I lie.

Hitman Bang smiles, "That's good to hear. You may leave now thank you for coming." Leading myself to the door I take hold of the doorknob. "Miss Jinee one more thing." Hitman Bang had his elbows on his desk with his chin resting on his hands.

"They'll be going on tour soon so I suggest not to get too close. This will die down soon I'll make sure of that. For now go on living your life, that one year program will do you wonders for your future." Gripping the knob tighter I nod, "Yes sir."

Closing the door I take out my phone, dial a number. It rang twice before someone picks up. "Hello Professor, it's Park Jinee I've decided I'll take the one year internship program to the States."

I suggest not to get close...

"It's for the best Jinee don't beat yourself up." I sigh pressing the elevator button. The door close as I push the lobby button. Let's hope I don't run into any of the them. The elevator doors slide open and just my luck I came face to face with one of them.

+++++++++

"Good just the person I was looking for." Says Yoongi stepping inside and presses the second floor button. Stepping off I follow him till we came to a door with 'Genius Lab' written on it.

"Suga is something wrong." I ask noticing that Yoongi locked the door. Yoongi sat in his chair with cross arms, "I know you're secret Jinee or should I say...Jimin."