|6|

It has been one whole month since I've become Jimin. However there were some occasions were my cover was a second away from being blown, luckily I manage to pull it off, to not raise any suspicion towards myself. Jin still worried about Jimin starving himself again but as time proceeded he stop checking if I finish all the food on my plate. Namjoon as the leader also made sure I was eating properly by sneaking fruits and cellar sticks in my pocket. Last time he offered me a banana during rehearsal which is weird considering that he didn't have any pockets.

So where he got that banana I'll never know.

Yoongi kept to himself most of the time, and would turn into a grouch when none of us couldn't keep quiet and let him sleep. Jungkook has been improving his English and coming from who is majoring in English & spoke it fluently its kinda cute to see him mispronounce simple word. This morning he tried to find a bagel shop using voice Google search but said it wrongly and the results he got were dog Cafés that had Beagles. I wish I could help him but I know Jimin has never been good with English so helping him will risk my identity.

Things between me and V have gotten better we actually had many things in common such as a love for Van Gogh's artwork and an appreciation for animation films.

Since Hoseok knew the truth I felt like I could let my guard down around him. "5, 6, 7, 8!" Counts Hoseok snapping his finger, he observed me while I dance to the choreography. "Stop."

I sigh in frustration "What did I do this time?"

"You're not using your hips. Look at me." he position himself in front of the mirror and shake his hips. "Now you do it." I repeat his action, one thing I found out about Hobi is that he's very strict when it comes to rehearsals. It must be nice learning the routine within minutes, but as for me it takes time to perfect a routine. 

"No!" Hobi puts hit hands on my hips, gently he sways my hip to the movement of the beat. Getting the hang of it I move my hips at a quicker pace, panting I focus to much on getting the step I hadn't notice how close I was to Hoseok. Firmly he holds my hips in place lets go, & tosses me a towel stating that we should met up with the others.

Confuse I shrug it off, follow him to the lounge where everyone was chilling, I took a seat next to V who's sleeping with his headphone on. Taking one out I wonder what kind of music he listen to, install I recognize it, it was B.O.M.O by Tatiana Manaois. Tae pulls on his hood not bother by my action, combing the hair out of his face I made my way to the catering table. 

All that rehearsing really worked up an apatite, drowning my plate with food & sat next to Jungkook. He was on his phone playing some game, not wanting to disturb him I quietly munch on my food. As I was about to place the last piece of food in my mouth I felt that I was being watch, in the corner of my eye Jungkook stares at me with those Doe like eyes. 

Sighing I offer it to him, he opens his mouth and consumes my food.

Jungkook grins happily, that's when our manager comes in furiously. Orders everyone out of the room except for me & the guys. Grabbing his phone he shoved it in my face. "Care to explain this!" He says enraged.

Taking the phone my face went pale as I read the title: "BTS Park Jimin caught hugging his girlfriend on a date! "

Underneath was a picture of me hugging Jimin the day he was late for work. There where already hate comments on the article. Namjoon takes the phone and reads the article with Jin reading over his shoulder then they look back at me. "What's going on?" yawns a sleepy Taehyung waking up from his nap. Jin gives Tae the phone, Jungkook & Yoongi read along with him.