|16|

Yoongi pushes pass me into the apartment. "Jimin!!! Come out I know you're in here!!!" He goes throughout out the apartment checking every possible hiding place. He was making such a mess,it's going to take hours to clean up.

"You can't just barge in here like this!" I shout tugging on Yoongi's hoodie. His glare is sharp and scary. "What's going on?" I ask him.

Suga sassily smacks my hand causing me to let go."What's going on? Hobi give her the note." He says plopping down on the couch. If he's going to come in here, make a mess, the least he could do is take off his shoes.

J-Hope walks cautiously towards me, pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket. Taking hold of it I unfold it instantly I recognize the handwriting.

Dear everyone,

        I am sorry for doing this to you all but I cannot live this guilt any longer. I have put my selfish needs before anyone of you. I hurt Jinee my little sister. Thinking hard about my actions I decided that I should leave, I will return when I have paid for my sins. I don't know when that'll be but I hope you understand. One more thing please tell Jinee that I love her and that I am sorry for everything that I've said and done. Tell her that I understand now. I understand what she had to go through, please forgive me Jinee. 

                                         -Jimin  

The piece of paper was wrinkly with dots of water all over the letter, almost if he shedded tears when he wrote this. I couldn't help but cry tears, sitting on the floor I held the paper close to my chest.

Oh Jimin what where you thinking...

Hobi squats down to the floor, "That's not all." He takes out a passport, opens it to the identification page, Jimin's picture stares back at me with a smile his lips.

Rummaging through my nightstand my passport was nowhere to be found.

Shit.

Tugging on my hair I went back to living room. "What are we going to do!? What are we going to do!?" I exclaim Yoongi gets up from the couch and shook me lightly.  "Pull yourself together Jinee. This is what we're going to do, you're going to change into this." He hands me a small stack of clothes, "and come with us." Nodding I change in my room, looking one more time in the mirror I comb my hair evenly to mimic Jimin.

+++++++++++

In the car Yoongi sat in the back while Hobi sat behind the steering wheel with me in the passenger side. Yoongi being Yoongi had fallen asleep leaving Hoseok and I driving in silence the only sound you could hear was the faint noise coming from the radio.

After our last conversation it is clear that the atmosphere reeked of awkwardness. J-Hope stops at a red light, lets out a sigh. "So are we going to talk about it?"

I turn to look at him "Talk about what?"

"The elephant in the room." 

"Don't you mean the elephant in the car." I laugh at my lame joke. J-Hope didn't seem impressed, the light turns green he just continues driving.

"I started remembering bits of pieces from the other day."

I froze, does that mean he remembers that we kissed. "Really? What do you remember?" He taps the steering wheel with his index finger drumming to the faint music. "I remember stumbling home and you call out my name. I remember you saying, 'You're not thinking straight Hoseok, you can't do that you're drunk.' What did I do to make you say that?"

My hands began to feel clammy, mentally I debated whether I should or shouldn't tell him the truth. Sighing I turn to him and takes a deep breath.

"You kissed me." He steps on the brakes sending us jolt forward. Yoongi    starts to panic questioning if we were in an accident. Assuring him everything was alright he went back to sleep.

J-Hope was shook his cheeks were bright red. "K...k..ki..kiss." he strutters looking at me to make sure he heard right. "Why?"

"I was hoping you'd tell." I say leaning wanting to merge with the passengers seat to escape this situation. Instead I stare at J-Hope's facial feature, after that dream his face and voice kept running through my mind.

Maybe all this time we spent together, I too had feelings for him they were just buried under this pile of other things I had to worried about.

Now that it was out in the air this weight I carried around, lifted off my shoulders.

Yet in the back of my mind the mere thought of him saying that it meant nothing to him will pain me.

"Jinee I-" and there it is, "I'm sorry but I-" shut up. "didn't mean-" just stop. "it I wasn't in my right mind."

"It's okay Hobi. Like you said you weren't in your right mind, it meant nothing." I smile forcefully, he grins back as well.

The entire time this was occurring Yoongi has been awake. To him it was clear as day that these two had feelings for each other. They just didn't know how to tell one another.

As an idol dating has been prohibited. Still they decide to date in secret. Some have lost their entire careers for love and the relationship wouldn't even last two years. But how Suga saw it he could see them lasting they just needed a little push to get started.