|20|

It was the finale night we were going to be in Malta and the crew had instruct us to write a letter to our self.

I sat on the floor staring at a blank sheet of paper for an hour. It stared back almost mocking me with its invisible grin. Crumbling it up I toss it in the trash bin, then took out another paper and continue to stare at it.

I can't actually write it about me. Thinking back at the time I saw Jimin at the company and how thin he had become and the time when he first told me that he wanted to take a brake from being famous. All the other memories he told or that I've gained flash before me.

Taking hold of the pen I began to write on the paper.

+++++++++

Later that evening we headed out to a special dinner only to find out that the so called special dinner was going to be taken place 40 meters in the air.

"Park Jimin,

Hey how are you? I don't really have a lot to say. I am having lots of fun here in Malta. It would have been really fun if everyone is here, I was told to write a letter to myself and this is not easy. What I always wanted to say its never easy to be happy with everything we humans do. I am sure you know that but I really hope you are happy, and staying healthy. Apart from everything, I want you to do things you have wanted to do for a long time.

I want to show all things (when) I can, but first I need you to take care of yourself. I am sure you know that very well. And be easy going. Do not keep things to yourself make it clear what you think to people, whether they like it or not. Not sure why I think so much about this. It is important that sometimes you do not think about anything at some point. Just go with the flow.

Also I know you are dying to have a concert it will happen soon. Have some patience, as I prepare things one at a time, I will have been doing it at some point. Not exactly what I wanted to say and I know its been all over the place. What I want to make clear is to be next to the people you want to be with, You've worked hard do accomplish this for a long time. I know you want to do more this in life and that's okay, it will all happen at some point. Stop being a kid and value what you have now not what you wish you could've had.

I said all the things I wanted to say. Have a great last night in Malta.

Also say to the members to say Hi to Suga."

Putting away the letter I smile I was proud of what I written, it had a deep meaning and yes it wasn't written for myself but it still had felt that it was directed towards me. Coming down to the ground I was more than relief to touch the earth.

Jungkook, Jin and V went off to fair grounds, while the rest of us went back to the rental house. I did want to go with them fairs are fun. But tomorrow morning we were going to head straight to the airport, I didn't want to wake up with dark bags under my eyes so it was off to sleep for me. Climbing up the stairs I change in my PJ's and fall asleep.

"We're back!" Says the fake makane with the young cubs following behind. "Hyung look I won you a flamingo." Taehyung shows Hoseok the stuffed flamingo. Hoseok thanks him and ask how was the fair.

"It was fun we rode a bunch of rides and we even saw someone get proposed." V says going into his room.

Propose...

That gave J-Hope an idea.

++++++

Sleeping soundly I woke up when a hand was place over my mouth. My screams were muffled I try to push back the person. Clawing my nails in their eyes.

"Ow Jinee stop its me." J-Hope towers over me, digging my nails into head once more he lets go.

"What the hell Hoseok?!" I whisper, pulling the covers to my chest.

"Come with me."

"It's the middle of the night and we have to wake up early go back to sleep." I yawn going back to sleep.

Hoseok sighs wraps the sleeping girl in front of him in a bed sheet. Picks her up bridal style and carries her into the car and buckles her in.

Taking a good look at the sleeping beauty he could help but smile. Jinee start in the car with drool dripping from her mouth, and her hair was sticking up all over the place.

"Even when you sleep you look beautiful." He tells her wiping away the drool. Starting the car J-Hope pulls out of the parking space and drove off into the night.

++++++

What's that smell? Is that... butter

Opening my eyes I saw bright lights and cheers were heard not for from me. Rubbing my eyes I look around my surroundings to see I was in a vehicle. "Hobi." I say sleepily "Where are we?"

"You'll see." He grins getting out of the car we stood in the middle of parking lot. Grasping my hand Hoseok pulls me along with him till me reach the entrance for the fair.

Standing in aw I watch a couple of kids run past us laughing. "Mamma why is she wearing pajamas?" Asks a little boy pointing towards me. "Don't point that's rude let's go." His mother says taking her son away.

Covering myself with my hand I glare at J-Hope who looked amuse with my sudden shyness. Turning back to make a run for the car Hoseok pulls me by the waist bring me close to his chest. "You're not going anywhere come on." He hands a couple of tickets to the ride conductor and we board a ride. No turning back might as well enjoy myself.

The ride began slow taking us around in circles soon sped up. Lifting my arms in the hair I smile from excitement Hobi on the other hand had been scream like a banshee. We rode on several other rides and even played at game booths were Hoseok knocks down a couple of bottles with a baseball winning him a stuffed squirrel. " Hey look we look alike." He smiles show his teeth and the squirrel's I laughed so hard the resemblance was accurate, "For you." J-Hope extends his arm out handing me the stuffed animal, taking hold I let out another chuckle. I had been enjoying myself so much I did put much thought on why we came here tonight. "Hoseok why-"

"Look the line for the ferris wheel is short lets go." Holding onto my hand we run to the ferris wheel, board onto the cart. Doors closed the wheel began to turn slowly then the cart stops at top peak.

Stars twinkle around us shinning brightly as ever, looking down the carnival seem so tiny. Sitting across from J-Hope who sat resting his head on the palm of his hand he seem deep in thought. Looking down at the stuffed animal I got the courage to ask, "Can I say something?"

Gaining his attention he says, "Yes."

"Why did we come here?" I say shyly.

Hoseok's heart race at Jinee's expression she looked so cute. He thought about what Suga had told him. 'When you feel like the time is right you take her by the hand. Then you look at her and tell her she's the most beautiful thing on earth, then lean in and kiss her'

J-Hope takes her hand and looks her in her eyes, he got so lost in her eyes that his mind had gone blank. "Jinee I know we've only know each other for a short while. But I feel like I've known you forever. And I know you may think that this is nothing more than a crush, but I genuinely do like you, I lied to you before I did remember the kiss and I couldn't help myself, and .... and god I love you. " He leans in pressing his lips tenderly against hers, Jinee stiffens this made J-Hope sadden just as he was about to pull away. Jinee cups his face tilts her head deepening the kiss passionately they stayed that way till the broke apart panting to catch their breath.

"Wow." Hosoek says still in a daze, "So does this mean...that we are...together?" Jinee nods he smiles widely. Back at the house the newly couple laid on the couch, Jinee had her head on Hobi's lap as he just stared at her with a loving gaze. Jinee couldn't help but laugh to herself, "Why are you laughing?" Hobi ask with a smile, to which she responses "You kiss way better when you're sober."

He smiles widely, "Yeah?"

"Yeah." They kiss one last time before falling asleep.