Chapter One - Moving to Tree Hill

What if Lucas had a daughter he never knew about. Brooke got pregnant in season 1 and moved away before telling Lucas or Peyton. She only told her parents, and they send her to a little village in The Netherlands were here uncle Bas lived. Now 16 years later Brooke decided to move back to north caroline to be precisely her hometown. What will happen when her daughter starts school in Tree Hill.
This is my first multichapter fanfiction. I wrote the plotlines when in 2013 but never actually published it. English is not my native language so if you see any errors I appreciate if you send me a message so I can edit it.

My mom always said that since I was young, I was into sports. She and my uncle Bas watched soccer a lot on TV, and Bas taught me how to play basketball. My mom isn't into sports, but she loves to design clothes. We always spoke English at home when uncle Bas wasn't there. He is the one who insists we speak Dutch in his house. So when mom moved here from North Caroline, he taught her Dutch, and when I was born, I was raised speaking two languages. Now I am on a plane to the USA. Lost in my thought when suddenly the pilot has an announcement.
'"Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the Wilmington national airport. Please make sure one last time your seat belt is securely fastened. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to make a final compliance check and pick up any remaining cups and glasses. Thank you.".

Mom looks at smiles. She hasn't been back home since she was sixteen and I have never been to the USA before. Mom and uncle Bas shared stories about their hometown with me, but I never visited. The hardest part about leaving was to say goodbye to my friends, team and uncle Bas. I think of Uncle Bas as my grandpa. He isn't my real grandpa. He is a family friend of my real grandparents. My real grandparents, I only see once in a year on my birthday. We were almost landing, and mom held my hand.

We always have had this tradition to hold hands when the airplane is landing. A few seconds later we landed, and the pilot came with an announcement again: 'Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Wilmington International Airport. Local time is 11:26 and the temperature is 88 degrees. For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. Thank you for choosing our airlines, and I hope you enjoyed your trip with us.

My thoughts when un-boarding the plane are "up to a new adventure, and I hope the stories my mum and uncle Bas told me about their hometown are true.