XII.

12 | Pure Heroin

Exodus wondered how she was still alive. she lay sprawled, too hangover to move, spewed up like one of the weird positions we used to put our Barbie dolls in.

She squinted her eyes irritably from the strip of sunlight shinning right on her face. The light did her harm, but not as much as looking at things did; she resolved, having done it once, never to move her eyeballs again- at least for awhile.

A heavy thudding in her head made everything around her beat like a pulse. Her mouth felt like she had glued cotton to its insides and tasted as if it had been used as a bathroom by some small animal. Her body ached, like she had been hit by a truck then having it run over her for good measures. Feeling 'horrible' was the least adjective that could be used to describe how she felt right now.

She angled her body away slightly, colliding with warm skin. Exodus immediately stiffened and all trace of previous disorientation left her body. She felt soft breathing against the hairs of her neck.

Oh God no.

Closing her eyes tightly Exodus tried to piece together the fragmented pieces of last night that she could remember. She was drawing blanks. Glancing down Exodus peeked under the covers and let out a sigh of relief, she was at least semi-dressed. Finally building up the courage to turn around, she was even more relieved to see Lolita snoring loudly next to her.

Sitting up, Exodus threw her legs over the side of the bed promptly feeling the bile rise in her throat. Slapping a hand over her mouth she quickly jumped up running into the bathroom. She had barely kneeled over the toilet before she was puking her guts out.

Gripping the cool porcelain, she emptied the contents of her stomach. It burned her throat and left a nasty aftertaste in her mouth. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand she groaned before shakily getting to her feet. After flushing the toilet, she grimaced at her disheveled appearance in the mirror.

Exodus washed her face before brushing her teeth. She was in the middle of gargling Listerine when the room door burst open. The noise adding to Exodus's headache. Gunplay strolled in before raising an eyebrow at Lolita's sleeping form. Somehow one of her tits had escaped the confinement of her red dress. He then glanced at Exodus standing in the bathroom, who stared back at him with cheeks puffed out.

The only thing running through Exodus's mind was why she never locked that door, because everyone walked in like it read 'Open 24 hours' on the outside.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?"

Exodus spit the Listerine into the sink and washed it out sighing, "Dressed for what?" The only thing she wanted to do was go back to bed.

"Just hurry up before Fredo start bitchin'." Gunplay rolled his eyes before exiting the room.

Exodus shook her head. If it's one person that was not afraid of Fredo was Gunplay. Exodus imagined that's why they were such good friends. Fredo needed someone to butt heads with every once in awhile.

Showering quickly, Exodus brushed her hair into a high pony tail, threw on the first pieces of clothes she saw and grabbed the leather jacket that held the envelope she stole from Fredo's desk.

-

Exodus rocked on the heels of her feet frowning slightly. She hated coming down here. She stood slightly off, careful not to stand close to anything and watched warily as Fredo Gunplay and Caine conversed over a giant metallic cooler on the floor.

"This it?" Caine asked eagerly.

Fredo nodded before placing brown rimmed glasses over his eyes and opening the cooler, "All four."