XXIII.

23 | Pure Heroin

When Exodus managed to get them both into her hotel room it wasn't long before they were all over each other again.

They stumbled into the bedroom, her wiggling out of her sweatpants and he unbuckling his pants. Standing in only her leotard her hands quickly tugged on the back of his shirt to take it off. Picking Exodus up Fredo through down on the bed pulling her feet up towards him. He made quick work of untying her pointe shoes and throwing them down before reaching to slide her leotard down until it hung off of her waist.

Exodus stared at him her eyes half lidded licking her lips in anticipation as Fredo looked at her from the end of the bed. She felt her breathing shallow as he came to hover over her petite frame.

He lightly pecked her on the lips before kissing down her neck and down her exposed chest. He moved down her body, kissing and swirling her navel with his tongue. She whimpered as he moved further down, his tongue devastatingly familiar all over her body.

Fredo's hand ghosted over her belly button lazily tracing an unseen map down the inside of her thighs. From her thighs, his fingers caressed between her legs and then with more added pressure traced over the lips of her püssy . The deep baritone of his voice sending chills up her spine as he whispered explicit things to her in spanish.

He could feel how wet and excited Exodus was as she parted her legs more to allow him to continue exploring. She lifted her hips to meet his probing fingers and his hands rubbing against her obvious arousal through the material of her leotard. Moving between her legs Fredo bent down and kissed her, teasing her clît through her panties.

In an instant Exodus's leotard was off and his face was buried in her exposed, shaved pússy. She could again feel Fredo's warm breath against her skin. His tongue flicked gently while his hands held her bottom. She threw back her head as his tongue licked a way from the bottom of her slit to the top, and settled on her clïtoris, pulling the little nub of frayed nerves into his mouth. Instinctively, she clenched her thighs around his head forcing it in place.

His fingers played lightly with the entrance of her pússy, not quite entering, but rimming her dripping sex, caressing and touching, while his tongue sucked and bit at her clît. She jammed her fist in her mouth to stop herself from crying out loud, and pushed her püssy upwards, wanting more.

Exodus moaned breathlessly as he flicked her slit with his tongue, getting louder with every lick. He grabbed at her ass, digging his nails into it, then dragged his index and middle fingers with his tongue still sucking on her clît and inserted it; bringing his thumb down to rub her vigorously. With two fingers in her tight, wet pússy, he started slowly pumping them in and out of her, hearing her faint moans. Exodus's body shook quivering with pleasure as she gripped at the curls atop his head. She felt on fire, vibrating against his mouth.

"Unhhmm..shittt...Fredo!"

Exodus felt herself climax, moaning loudly as her pússy tightened around his fingers. She lay there panting trying to catch her breath as he pulled his fingers out of her and brought it to her face wanting her to suck her own sweet juices off of it. Shifting back on the bed Fredo's body pressed into Exodus as he crawled on top of her. His hardness pressing right into her pússy, making her squeal a bit in surprise. Wrapping one of his arms around her waist he rolled them over so she was on top facing away from him and he was on the bottom.

Exodus looked back at him over her shoulder as he admired the shape of her back and ass, his eyes dark with intense desire. She lift her hips and hovers above his cöck for a moment before Fredo guides himself into her.

"Ahhhh... fuuckk!"She gasps moaning in slight discomfort grabbing at his hand as he continues to inch more of himself inside.

Fredo bent her forward a little bit causing Exodus to grip his thighs for leverage. Gripping her hips he guided her tempo as she bounced on top of him. She bit down on her lip loving the feeling of him filling every last little inch of her.