II

2 장 : 체재하다

2 장 : 체재하다

(Chapter 2 : Stay strong )

*

*

*

Chanmi's P.O.V

(3 months later)

"Good morning Miss Lee!" The doctor whom I've seen everyday for the past 3 months spoke,smiling at me. "You can sit down!" He pointed with his hand towards the chair as I silently took my seat.

"So,how are you feeling today?"

"I'm feeling great." I said with a bright smile in my face. These last months I spent on the Psychiatry Unit with all the doctors around, helped me a lot. It was difficult at first but I slowly felt my anger and depression fade away. I learned to appreciate life again and my self confidence got stronger.

"That's good!"He replied as he printed out some papers.

"So,why am I here? I don't think you called me here just to ask how I feel,did you?"

"You're a smart girl Miss Lee," He answered chuckling, "I called you to sign these."

He handed me a file with some papers in it. I didn't ask much,I just nodded my head and signed them before giving them back to the doctor.

"What are they for?" I asked curiously as I placed the pen on the table . The doctor gave me a happy yet warm smile.

"Discharge forms. " He answered simply as I instantly got up from my chair,excitement had taken all over my body.

"That means I can..." Before I could finish the sentence,he nodded his head.

"That means you can pack up your things and go home."

"Really? You're not kidding,right?" I asked in disbelief, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming.