XV

15 장 : 부서진

15 장 : 부서진

( Chapter 15 : Broken )

*

*

*

Chanmi's P.O.V.

Taehyung's words were so out of character,so far from what I knew of him that I just stared at him open mouthed. I knew their relationship wasn't good,but I never thought it would be this bad.

"You can stop joking now, Taehyung." I said,crossing my arms over my chest.

"You think this is something to joke about?"

"And who did he kill then?" I raised an eyebrow.

"His girlfriend,Yura." My eyes widened and my throat went dry. Was this...for real?

"You don't believe me,do you?" He asked as I gently shook my head to say no. "Tsk, I knew this was gonna happen."

"It can't be...this is..." Words had already left my mind entirely and I couldn't even process anything right now.

"Oh,but it is true." Taehyung continued talking,

" Yura was my first love but unfortunately,she had always had her eyes on Jimin. They started dating last year and it seemed fine at the beginning but I noticed Jimin growing distant from her shortly after. Next thing I know,a few days later ,Jimin got into an argument with Yura in front of the school's gates and when he asked to break up,she didn't accept. Then Jimin..."

"He did what, Taehyung?" I asked although fear had consumed me all.

"He...he pushed her to the ground and a car was passing by in full speed..."

"That's enough!" I said as I closed my eyes shut in horror.

"I'm sorry that you have to know this,Chanmi-ah.."

"Is this really the truth?"

"If you don't believe me,go and ask him yourself, " Taehyung let out a bitter smile, "I think he has that much dignity left to admit his crime."

"No..no.." I whispered as I kept shaking my head. Taers had already formed and rolled down effortlessly as my heart began racing at an inhuman speed.