XXI

21장 : 괜찮을거야

21장 : 괜찮을거야

( Chapter 21 : It'll be okay )

*

*

*

Chanmi's P.O.V.

It didn't take long for us to take him back to his bedroom.

Well...Jimin did actually.

There was no way in hell I could walk up those stairs holding him so I was thankful Jimin was there to help.

What worried me though was his fever.

We pumped him with cold compresses and every pill possible but his temperature kept climbing up.

Just where did he freaking catch this cold?

I can hear and see Taehyung take in his shallow breaths, existing from moment to moment.

Already he's lost weight and seem weaker.

Did he go through this alone during these days?

I didn't even want to think in how much pain he was.

I took the iced compress off his forehead only to find it had already melted by the heat of his body. I squeezed it tight,pouring all the water out into the bucket near my feet. Jimin had been staying quiet this entire time,just watching me taking care of the sick Taehyung. It was actually the first time he talked after arriving here.

"Do you want me to get you a new one?" He pointed at the compress as I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yes,please. I've placed them on the refrigerator."

"Okay." He walked closer to where I was standing, "Give me the bucket too,I'll clean it and pour some more cold water in it."

"Thanks."I said as I handed him the bucket and watched him disappear from the room.

I turned my attention back to the pale figure of Taehyung. I stroked his messy black hair, so drenched in sweat as I felt the heat engulfing my fingers. He furrowed his eyebrows for a second and then slowly squinted his eyes to have a better look.

"C-Chanmi-ah?" His voice was husky and low, "What...what are you doing here?"

Jimin's P.O.V.