XIX

19 장 : 불안감

19 장 : 불안감

( Chapter 19 : Uneasy feeling )

*

*

*

2 weeks later

Chanmi's P.O.V.

Here it was yet another grey rainy day. It hadn't stopped in like two days and my mood wasn't any better. I hated rain. I always had.

I pulled the black hood over my uniform and looked out of the window ,losing myself on the small soft pitter patter of the water droplets decorating its glass.

Everything had been going quite smoothly for me and Jimin since that day. We had become really close to each other, almost like a real couple you could say.

Note the word 'almost' here.

That's because none of has had really said the magical words yet.

Anyway,I was just happy being around him so that didn't really bother me.

But...

...there was still something that wasn't quite right.

"Kim Taehyung?"

The familiar voice of our homeroom teacher grabbed my attention. I managed to lift my head a bit and my eyes automatically went towards Taehyung's seat.

As usual...

...empty.

"Absent again?" She talked to herself as she wrote it down and then continued with the lesson of the day.

I,on the other hand, was anything but concentrated in that.

Yeah,this was exactly what wasn't going right.

Taehyung had been absent from school since the day of the incident.

It would be a lie if I said I wasn't worried about him.

Although he lied to me, this sense of guilt had build up inside and was eating me alive.

I needed to know he was okay,at least.