XIII

13장 : 생일 축하해! 

13장 : 생일 축하해! 

( Chapter 13 : Happy Birthday! )

*

*

*

Chanmi's P.O.V.

In this midday heat I can barely formulate a thought. There is no cooling breeze or cloud to block the high October sun,although today was supposed to be a cold one. I curled my fingers around the thin fabric of my top, waving it in and out to create just a little air flow, but it's not enough, like an ice cube into hot soup.

He's surely taking his sweet time,how can one use the bathroom for so long? Ah...I think I'll never understand Jimin...I should just give up...

" I hope you don't go bad in this weather..." I whispered to myself as I looked down at the red velvety paper bag with the bakery's name letters engraved in golden color. I smiled at how beautifully that ahjumma wrapped it.

~Flashback~

"His birthday? It's today?" I was completely taken aback by her words,it would have never crossed my mind that today was his special day.

"You didn't know?" She asked me a little surprised as I shook my head, "Well,that's so typical of him. Jimin doesn't really like celebrating birthdays."

"Why? Isn't it supposed to be a very special day?"

"I don't know,sweetheart."

I nodded my head as I got lost in thoughts. Was this the reason he wanted me to spend today with him? That's why he was acting all weird today,wasn't it?