ten

redamancy (n.) : the act of loving in return.

  -●-

"jungkook-ah, are you ready for this?"

the boy took a very deep breath as he looked at himself in the mirror, wearing a plaid shirt, denim jeans with a black belt, a pair of black thick-soled formal shoes and a long black coat. it was the biggest moment that he had to face, and he was feeling jittery by just thinking the outcome of it. he nodded and fixed his coat, "i'm sure of it, hyung."

jungkook's older stepbrother,  seokjin nodded and patted his back in assurance. "relax, gguk. everything is settled. the others are already there and jimin will pick him up."

"that's good. let's go, then." jungkook smiled and they both left their house, making their way to namsan tower.

meanwhile, jimin entered— or more appropriately, barged in taehyung's room to see what his best friend was doing. the younger was just in the living room, doing some sketches for entertainment with a few coloring materials around him.

 "tae, clean yourself up. we have to go somewhere." jimin looked for a bath towel in the bathroom cupboard and went back to the living room. taehyung was confused and looked up at jimin, "what are you talking about? i have to fi—"

"go the bathroom. now." jimin interrupted him by throwing the towel at him before rushing to the bedroom to search for taehyung's outfit. at first, taehyung had definitely no idea on why he was forced to do so, but still did it anyway.

when he was in the bathroom, washing up, jimin opened the closet to find so many gucci clothing and neck ties inside. does taehyung have clothes that are not gucci? he thought and started searching. it literally took him five minutes until he found a dirty white floral print long sleeved shirt, brown-shaded checkered slacks, a gucci neck tie and a pair of black oxford shoes with a hint of gold in it.

[a/n: the outfits are at the beginning of this chapter!]

after he laid the clothes on taehyung's bed, he decided to text yoongi for updates.

to: loml ♡

how's everything?

taehyung is still in the shower.

from: loml ♡

don't worry, chim. it's all good here, and

jungkook is on his way with his brother.

 to: loml ♡

wait, jungkook has a brother?!

from: loml ♡

i just knew that today, too. he is an actor
but he isn't jungkook's biological sibling
since they were born with different mothers.

to: loml ♡

ah, is that so? i can't wait to see him!