CHAPTER-SEVEN

Three weeks later..

So far everything has gone smoothly with the tour although it's a little tension between me and Brian so much so that some of the other dancers took notice. At first I tried reasoning with Brian but it's no use.

With only a few weeks into the tour and I'm already having unnecessary drama surrounding me have you ever walked in a room and the moment your presence is known the room is dead silent?

After every show the dancers go out to the after parties or they go hang out at bar's, go out to eat they never invite me

Does it bother me? to a certain extent I just don't understand why they dislike me but I can't spend much time worrying about trivial shit.

I must admit being on the road is tough and it's taking a toll on my body every night we rehearse, we dance for two hours then we go to the clubs and after parties and I've noticed my consumption of alcohol has been at a all time high.

I'm a wine girl I don't drink cocktails all the time I don't do the hard liquor or mixed drinks but this lifestyle on the road is very fast everyone is drinking and doing drugs. Last week in Miami after the show Chris threw an after party at rapper French Montana's house.

and when I tell you their were drugs everywhere I mean everywhere!! anything you wanted he had at that party they were passing out pills left and right white girl on the coffee table and every single person at that party was high as a kite.

I smoked and drank with Brian he looked out for me I'm pretty sure I threw up a few times and passed out I don't even remember falling asleep, all I remember is the next morning waking up in my hotel room in my bed and I don't remember how I got there.

at first I panicked because I didn't know what happened if I was assaulted I went to the hospital to make sure I wasn't sexually assaulted the doctor performed a rape kit and turns out I wasn't raped I was severely dehydrated and she told me I had traces of ecstasy in my system.

I was shocked because I hadn't taken any pills nor would I ever because street drugs were dangerous you don't know what's in them and that's not my vibe.

I've thought long and hard about this still I can't figure out who slipped the molly in my drink maybe I'll never know but I'm happy that I'm okay I gotta be more careful and mindful about keeping an eye on my drinks.

Brian was with me the entire time although he's still upset with me but this time he was actually there for me when I needed him this one time.

After all that I talked to Kelly I cried I felt sick that I let something like this happen to me I even considered going home, but Kelly reminded me why I'm here and I stuck it out.

Today is a new day another trip on the tour bus our bus wasn't fancy we had a small kitchen area one bathroom and six beds and six people on the bus. I hated rooming with theses people they were inconsiderate just yesterday one of the girls accused me of stealing her credit card.

and she made a huge deal about it to Mikey I thought he was gonna believe her but he let her search my things and of course her card wasn't in my things because I didn't steal it but Mikey saw her card under her pillow she was trying to get me in trouble so I'd get kicked off the tour.

Mikey was pissed but he gave her a pass because we only have eight weeks left in the tour so he made her apologize. I really don't understand why people do evil things.

" are you okay?" Daysha asked me.

Daysha is one of Chris's long-time dancers she's a little older than the rest of us and she's usually quiet minds her business she doesn't get caught up in drama.