CHAPTER- NINE

Chris

" she did what?" I said.

Mikey told me Aliyah got into a tussle with one of the dancers turns out the girl wants to press charges against Aliyah. She's such a sweet girl who'd know she had such a fire in her? I like it.

" boss we gotta get rid of her or the girls gonna go to the police" Mikey said.

I had to think this though I couldn't kick Aliyah off the tour obviously that's not gonna happen we're just starting to get close and plus she's one of my best dancers shes a huge assets to the tour.

" which dancer did she attack?" I asked.

" Luna" he said.

I snapped my fingers now that makes a lot of sense.

I partied with Luna and her girls last night they are wild nothing like Aliyah I'm sure I'll be able to smooth things over.

" so what's it gonna be boss?" He asked.

" I got this under control" I said.

Mikey gave me a skeptical look but he didn't say anything he left leaving me to plot my plan.

But first I have to talk too Aliyah first I'll talk to her once we make our pit stop on our way to DC.

Once we made our rest stop I texted Aliyah telling her to meet me on my bus.

She came on the bus wearing a pair of grey leggings and a white crop top her ass looked perfect shaped nice and round not too big.

I wanted to touch it but she'd probably kick my ass like she did Luna.

" hey" she greeted me with her arms crossed on her breast giving me the perfect view of her cleavage I had to focus.

" have a seat you look great" I said.

Aliyah loves compliments even though she tries to act like she doesn't.

" so what's going on?" She asked.

I took out a blunt lighting it taking a couple hits " you tell be babygirl what happened with Luna" I asked.

Aliyah's mood shifted I could feel it so I hand her my blunt she took a few puffs.

" I'm not happy about what I did I'm more embarrassed than anything I let her get to me" she confessed.

" listen if it's one thing I've learned in this game is to not burn bridges and be mindful you have too much to lose baby we're working on this music.. I can't have you out here fighting people" I said.

" your right, so am fired? she asked.

" no, your an asset to this tour while Luna isn't if I dropped her it would be a non issue since she's only on stage for two songs" he said.

Aliyah looked surprised but it's true Luna is replaceable plus she isn't the best dancer I could easily give her time to Rosa.

" did this have anything to do with Brian?" I asked.

That thought lingered in my mind I needed to know if she had any feelings for Brian.

" No, she's been spreading rumors about me she has the whole dance team thinking that we're " involved" since she seen you and I go to the pool house together" she said.

swear she has no business of her own I don't understand because she's been trying to fuck me since I walked in the dance studio.

"don't worry I'll handle it" I said.

Aliyah got nervous " what are you gonna do?" She asked.

" I need you to trust me can you trust me Aliyah?" I asked.

She hesitated before speaking " I guess so" she answered.

" have I kept my word? Have I led you wrong since we met?" I asked.

" no you haven't" she said.

" so if this is gonna work you have to trust me, have I earned your trust?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders I guess I wasn't satisfied with her reluctance.

" Aliyah am I missing something" I said.

" I've mentioned to you about my inexperience with relationships and dating all I know is that your fresh out of something and I'm not sure if this is real" she said.

Is this girl serious?

" that situation between me and Mina is over we are done you have my attention.. I'm giving you my time helping you with the music and you aren't sure if this is real? Im confused" I said.

" what about later once the tour is over your attention maybe elsewhere I just know that at some point people let me down" she said.

I took a deep breath the last thing I wanted to do was hurt her or disappoint her maybe I should fall back because I'm way more invested in this than she is.

" Look how about we put this on hold and reevaluate, I still feel the same about the music I wanna work with you " I said.

" err.. okay" she said.

I put my hand out " friends" I said.

She took my hand shaking it " friends"