CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

One month later....

Kelly is finally moving in with Kevin so I'm helping her pack some of her belongings the night before so the movers can bring her things to Kevin's place.

" Are you excited?" I asked her.

Kelly seals a box " he's barely gonna be home" she said.

" so I take that as a no" I asked.

She changed the subject " how, about some wine" she asked.

Kelly left to the kitchen area while I got some of her things together pictures of family members her parents. She hasn't spoken about them in forever I wonder if she still talks to them?

She comes back with two glasses " wine, for you virgin for me" she said.

I took a sip " I heard about what happened" Kelly said.

I rolled my eyes " who hasn't heard" I said.

" I talked to your mom the other day she's really down" Kelly confessed.

For a moment I felt remorseful but my mother turned the whole family against my relationship.

" I'll get over it.. anyway are you gonna tell me the gender or what?" I asked.

She smiled " no, you'll find out when everybody else finds out.. you know Will had been asking about you" she said.

The mention of his name had me feel some type of way he's been trying to link up but I didn't think it was a good idea I told him I had a boyfriend.

" I can't entertain him I have a very jealous boyfriend" I said.

" Man always want what they can't have" Kelly said.

We drank to that it took us a few hours to finish packing all she had to do was open the door for the movers to put on the truck.

" do, you wanna stay the night?" Kelly asked.

" yeah, we should go get some movies from the Redbox" I said.

Kelly got excited " sleepover" she said.

We drove to the nearest grocery store I choose Limitless, Kelly picked Friends with Benefits.

I also got popcorn Kelly wanted caramel flavored popcorn desperately never take a pregnancy lady in a grocery store this girl wanted everything but I love her so I got everything she wanted. Once we got to check out I looked at her after I swiped my card.

" you know I spoil you" I said.

We giggled the night was cool reminds me of old times when we'd stay in our dorms and talk all night.

Kelly fell asleep in the middle of Friends with Benefits it's a cool movie but very forgettable.

During the movie I got a text from Will.

So, you avoiding me again?

Will is a charming guy and he was fine as hell but that is more of a reason to keep my distance I've worked so hard in my relationship I couldn't mess things up. I've invested so much I have my family mad at me.

I'm not avoiding you, I have a boyfriend and I'm just trying to be respectful of my relationship

It's 2am I had to be in bed I'd be heading to the airport tomorrow evening I had to do a press run for the show along with my co-star Brandon.

He's a lucky man.. later Aliyah

I read his text than I went to sleep thinking about Chris it's been hard reaching him lately we haven't spoken in a week straight it's very odd, I called him and I didn't get an answer I know that he's okay because he's been posting on IG.