The happy days....

Kong was so happy these few days.
Why wouldn't he? His dream has come true finally!
His p'Arthit loves him too!!

Kong was sleeping peacefully in his p'Arthit's arms. His head resting on the elder's chest and they were kind of spooning each other..
As usual, Arthit woke up early..

Instead of stirring, he stayed still as he don't want to disturb Kong.
He looks so cute while sleeping! So adorable!!
He was admiring his boyfriend's face, yes boyfriend! They are both officially boyfriends now.

Then suddenly the phone rang..
And Kong stirred up. He picked it up from the bedside drawer, eyes still closed.

"Who is it baby?"

"Don't know phi"

He answered the call..

"Hello?"
"Oh hi, p'Na."

"Ya sure, at 6 right? I'll be there."
"Ok khob khun na khap."
"Ya ya I'll be there. Promise."
"Bye."

Arthit scoffed hearing the name of the person on the other line. He doesn't like Na at all. He don't like the way that pervert stare at Kong. It's so creepy...

"Morning baby boy."
Arthit said while kissing Kong's forehead.

"Morning p'Arthit."
Kong replied with a huge smile and kissed Arthit's left cheek.

"Why did Na call you Kong?"

"Ow that? Well I gave an interview for a singing post and I've been selected!"

"Ohhhh congratulations!!!!!
My baby is so talented! I'm proud of you.."

"Th.. thank you p'Arthit khap."
Kong said while blushing.

"So... Where will you sing?"

"It's actually a cafe named 'Coffee dak lak', Pacific Mall. It's a Vietnamese cafe."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"But I wish I could work there in Barista

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"But I wish I could work there in Barista.."

"Huh? You want to go to Nashville?"

"Yess Yess!!"
"How do you know Barista is in Nashville? I really really want to work in Barista Parlor in Nashville! It's so cool!! Have you seen the interior designing?! It's so coooooool!!!
I love that garage theme!"