Cupcakes and kisses.....

I'm now standing in the German bakery
And oh my god! It's awesome! The vintage theme is so cool!
I love it! And guess it was planned by my baby!!!
He knows me so well!!!!

I'm now standing in the German bakeryAnd oh my god! It's awesome! The vintage theme is so cool!I love it! And guess it was planned by my baby!!! He knows me so well!!!!

It was dark at first

So I called Kong to ask him if it's always like this.

"No p today is special, that's why...."

"Ohhhh. What's special about today?"

"Just wait and watch.."

"Oh ok.."

Then suddenly he kneel down and showed me a box.

"Open it p'Arthit"

And when I opened it... Oh my god!!!

"What is this baby?"

"It's a token of our love, this is to remind you that the bond we share is special and precious.."

"Oh my god!"
I instantly hugged him.

"Oh my! P I can't breathe.."

"Oh sorry sorry I was just soooooo happy!!"

"Hehe it's ok."
"Ok so here I'll help you wearing it.."

"This pendant is awesome Kong! I love it!!"

"Oh you just saw the pendant? Check the box again p."

"Huh? What's in there??"

"Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! Kong did you bought it???? Did you bought this Nikon camera? Wowwwww I wanted to buy it from so long. It's so costly! How did you buy it Kong?"

"Haha p yes I bought it for you. This camera and two tickets to India for us.😁😄 Now let me help you wear that."

As soon as I wore it, everyone in the bakery started clapping

Oh! How come I didn't saw anyone there..
My whole hazer gang, the doctor gang and all of my cousins were there..

"Happy birthday in advance p'Arthit!!!!!"
"Happy birthday in advance Arthit!!!!"

All of them sung in a melodious voice.

"Thank you so much guys!!! It's just wow really! I love all this and the one behind these efforts."
"Thank you so much Kong for being the best fann ever. I really don't know what I did in the previous life to have such a great man like you by my side. You have so many qualities that if I started making a list, it would probably end after a year or so.."

(All my friends including the all time serious Knott was laughing listening to my stupid thank you)

"You always make me feel special and warm. Thank you so much Kong. You know what baby at first I was scared that you won't accept me but you eventually did and that was really the best day of my life! That day my life got its meaning. Thank you so much na Kong."

I ended the thank you by giving him a wild kiss right there and then.
And as shy as he was, he didn't responded instantly but eventually he gave into the kiss.
When we break apart, I could heard the hoodings and whistles my friends were making.
And let me tell you, Kong was totally red!!
He was blushing so much that I was afraid he would resemble to a tomato soon.. haha

"I.. I didn't do it a.. alone p."
"P'Na h... helped me in it because he wants us to be happy."

"Oh Kong it was nothing. I can do anything for my cutie brother."
Ai'Na replied.

"Thank you so much Na. And I'm so sorry for doubting you. I was just scared that I might lose him.. I was a bit insecure at that time. I'm so sorry."

"Oh it's ok Arthit. I understand."
"If it was me I would have done the same too. Don't worry."
He said while wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

I gave him a bro hug.
"Thank you so much bro!"

"Anything for you two!"😄

"And thank you everyone of you for making this day special. I'm so lucky to have friends like you, although I doubt about Bright hehe"

"Hey! Don't you feel a little bit happy at my arrival huh my pink milk monster?" Bright sassed.

And everyone of us laughed at Bright's sassy comment. Even Nong Rome was unable to control his laugh haha.

"Of course baba bright!"😉😂

We had a blast there and after two hours or so we head back to our house. 

We jumped out of the car. I was carrying gifts while Kong opened the door. Soon he opened the door and we both put the gifts in the living room. As soon as he turned after closing the door, I caught him between my arms.. Slowly I pinned his arms above his head and started kissing him. I nibbled on his neck earning a sweet moan from Kong. He was wriggling under me and trying to break free... But his body was telling otherwise..

"Ahh p stop! Ahh"

"P stop teasing me na.."

"Nuh uh Kong. You did so much for me today. Let me return the favour too.." 

I tied his hands with my necktie. And carry him bridal style to our room with me having an evil smirk and him hiding his face in my chest.

Next morning...

All I did was kiss him last night and he's acting so shy and all like we already have 'it'.

"Kong?"

"Y..y...yess p?"

"Love you na.."

"I.. I lo...love you too p'Arthit. Have a g.. great day at work p.. phi."

"Ok dear hubby!!"

And god he was blushing again. His ears were turning to a little tint of pink. Haha he's just too cute for a beast like me. So adorable!!!

Author's note

Arthit: Hii everyone!!!! Sorry authornim is just shy after writing all this.. So it's me today!

And p ur bunny said that this chapter is dedicated to u. I hope u like it! She even made a record for u, u know that? This chapter has exactly 1000 words (except the a/n of course)😊

How's ur Diwali celebrations going on guys? Here it's good. Seriously it's a great and warm festival, isn't it?
Me and Kong are enjoying it a lot! U know my baby looks so dashing in that blue Kurta he wore yesterday!

My day was awsm! How was urs? I hope it went well.

Even if it doesn't, I hope reading this eventually made u laugh. Have a great day everyone. Keep smiling!! Be safe and take care!