The surprise.....

Kong was looking outside the window. There wasn't a single cloud in the sky. He sighed contently relieved by the fact that the weather would not ruin his plan for today.

Ever since his p'Arthit returned, he always made him feel special. Kong feels on cloud nine whenever he gave Kong a surprise.

But what about him? He felt like he don't make him feel special. He feels like he don't show him how worthy he is.
But being shy as he is, he always hesitates to take the first step.
Everytime p'Arthit do something for him, his heart just get filled with overwhelming love and affection.
But when it comes to him, he can't reciprocate the same gesture and that's what making him think like he's not worth the love of his precious p'Arthit.

So today he wants to do something for him too.

After going through a lot of brochures and a long discussion with his favourite p, p'Na.. he finally made a firm decision.
After hours of thinking, he decided to take him for ice skating in the Waldhaus Rink in the spray meadow behind the Fairmost Banff Springs Hotel. (actual place for ice skating in Canada)

As per the views of p'Na, it's a picture perfect spot for skating with a warming hit and open fire nearby.
And I'm damn sure he would love it.

And for supper, we can go to the German bakery which is directly above the rink.

There I will decorate it all and arrange everything just as he like (vintage theme)

And that's not it.
There's so much more added to the surprise.
Hope he likes my surprise..

Author's note

Hii

How r u all? Hope u all r doing fine.
I know I'm late and I'm sorry

Actually yesterday I was with my parents for the whole day
And I can't just update any chapters with them
*No risk*

So I'm gonna update as soon as possible
Apologies for delay

And sorry for the short chapter
But the next one will be super long!

Take care everyone. Be safe.
Have a great day! Keep smiling!!

C'ya!