8: Harassment

TW: Extensive Bullying, homophobia/transphobia, violence. Look for bolded italics.

Once I see Flash, I instantly start to panic. Why is he sitting at our table, why are all his dickhead friends with him, and why is he smirking? I'm on the brink of an anxiety attack as we sit down at the table, as far away as possible from Flash and his friends. T

They ignore us for a while and we carry on as if this is normal. Then, all of the sudden, Flash jumps up onto the table and walks over to us. People are staring and everything has gone quiet. He kicks my tray into my face and says loudly so that everyone can hear,

"Penis Parker is a Tranny and he's actually a girl!" 

I'm stunned. I knew that he knew I'm trans, but why would he do this today, on my first day back? I come to my senses as everyone else starts laughing at me, and I sprint out of the cafeteria to the bathrooms. As I push open the door, I run smack into none other than Alex Torres.

"Oh shit, sorry dude. You okay?" He asks as he helps me up. I turn away, trying to hide the panic on my face and tears in my eyes. 

"I'm fine, sorry about your shirt" I say, realizing that I had gotten his shirt dirty from the food Flash had kicked on me.

"Ah don't worry about it, I've got a few extra shirts in my locker for when I get bloody noses. Hey, you want to borrow one? Your shirt is way messier than mine." He asks, seeming to actually care about me. I finally look up at him, and he seems to be genuine about his offer. 

"S-sure, if it's not too m-much trouble." I say feebly, still shaken up by the cafeteria. He smiles at me and tells me to wait here, so I do.

When he gets back, he's panting and carrying two shirts.
"You can pick which one you want." He says, holding them both up. One is red and has a star logo on the chest, the other is plain grey and long sleeved. 

"I'll take the grey one." I say quietly, still unsure if this is actually happening. 

He hands the shirt to me and says "Do you wanna change here, or..." he trails off, realizing we really don't have anywhere else to change. 

"I'll take a stall and you can just change out here." I say, breaking the awkward silence. I don't know if he knows I'm trans, I don't think he was in the cafeteria, and I'd rather keep it that way as long as possible.

I go into the handicap stall and rip off my disgusting shirt, using it to clean my hair and face up too. My binder seems to be clean, so I quickly toss on the shirt Alex gave me and step out of the stall. I look in the mirror and almost laugh. His shirt is about two sizes too big on me and I'm swamped by the fabric. Not that I don't mind, it helps to hide my chest. 

I'm about to comment on it when the bell rings, so Alex and I grab our things and start walking to class. 

"Hey, thanks again for letting me borrow your shirt." I tell Alex as we reach his class. 

"No problem Parker." He's about to walk into class but I lightly touch his arm and he turns back around.

"C-could I get your n-number? So I can t-text you about returning the shirt?" 

"Oh yeah, good idea. Here," he says, grabbing a pen before taking my hand and writing his number on it. He smiles at me and goes into his history class. I can't help but grin as I walk into math, but my grin is gone in a matter of seconds

"Hey, I guess the tranny finally decided to show up!" Someone shouts from the back of the room, and everyone snickers. I slump in my seat and sigh; this would be a long day.

58 minuets later and I'm sprinting out of the classroom and to my locker. When I get there, I see the words "faggot" and "tranny" written in bold red. That's just great. With a sigh, I grab my books and slam the locker shut, pulling my hood up as I turn to go home. 

I'm back to living at the apartment with aunt may, which means walking home. I leave the school and turn to take the back way home, but my spider senses are tingling so I hesitate as I reach the ally between my apartment building and the one next door. Before I can prepare myself, someone yanks my hood back pulls me into a different ally.  

Five guys walk towards me and I drop my backpack and get into a fighting stance, but there's too many of them. I'm surrounded, and I could easily beat them but that would mean exposing my powers. They're closing in on me and I throw a few weak punches, but I can't expose my powers so I'm just gonna have to take the beating. 

One of the guys punches me in the face, while another twists my arm back hard, pulling it out of its socket. Someone kicks the back of my leg and I fall, useless. They start kicking me in the stomach and face, a few hard blows hitting my binder. One of the guys, the leader I think, stands over me and says "Go back to being a girl, tranny. Better yet, go kill yourself. Nobody wants the faggot." He then stomps on my knee, causing me to cry out in pain. 

They leave and I'm close to blacking out when I press the panic button. The bracelet flashes, and connects to my phone, calling Mr. Stark. He picks up and says "Hey underoos, everything okay?"

I can't answer, I'm sobbing too much and I'm in so much pain. 

"Parker?"

I just lay there, crying. My vision is going blurry. I can barely hear. 

"Kid, are you there?" Someone is walking towards me, and they ask if I'm okay. I manage to quietly croak out a reply.

"H-help."

All I hear is Tony on the phone, panicking.

"Peter? Kid can you hear me? Pete, where..."

Everything goes black and silent.

A/N:  I'm thinking of writing a fight scene soon (with peter as Spider-Man, and some of the avengers), comment if you think I should do it.