Milk'n Cookies

"AAAAGGHHH!" They all screamed as the banging on the door got louder,

The only adults, if you could call them adults, stood there frozen tightly hugging the children close.

"Yah! Lalisa! What do we do? What if its a burglar? Or a shooter? Or a-" Rose yelled as Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon clung onto her as she shielded them from the booming noise.

"Well I don't know! You're older!" She yelled back as sweat trickled down her forehead while the rest of the boys clung onto her as well,

The loud banging stopped.

Lisa tried making her way to the door but Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung hung onto her and wouldn't let go. So she made them trail along behind her, tiptoeing to the main door.

She checked through the peephole, it was Jisoo, Jennie and Jin?

"Guys can you open up?! Hurry please!" Jisoo twisted the locked doorknob,

Startled but the response Lisa swung the door open and let them in, the immediately closed it wondering why the were in such a hurry.

The three stumbled into the room with sleeping bags and luggage's. Well Jin just carried Lisa's bunny plush since everything else was too hard to carry.

"Jisoo-yah!" Taehyung ran over to Jisoo, hugging her legs tightly. She brushed his hair with his fingers, "Don't worry Tae I'm here."

Lisa got up from holding the door, "Why were you guys in a rush?"

" Fans *pant chased *pant us." Jennie said while still catching her breath, "They were mostly trying to get to Jin, they didn't know he was the Jin from Bangtan Seonyeondan, but were fangirling on how much he looked like him."

Jin nodded at Jennie's response. Namjoon hurried over to Jin cupping his cheeks, making him look like a pufferfish, "Did they touch you hyung?" Jin shook his head, "Okay good." He smiled then looked at the other two girls, "Did they touch you two?"

"Nope."

"Okay." He smiled back at them and ran back to the couch, "Come on! Let's continue watching The little mermaid!" His little feet kicked up and down in his Ryan pyjamas.

They all went over to the couch and watched The Little Mermaid.

-
-

By this time they watched all the Disney Princess Movies, Taehyung really liked Snow White. And Jennie still wondered why there was only half of her milk ice cream left in to container. Since it was eleven o'clock at night, they all decided to go to sleep. Lisa piled a bunch of blankets on he floor of Jin's and Namjoon's room to make a bed for the little ones, while the girls and her will sleep in Yoongi, Jimin Hoseok's room right next to them.

The seven on them hurried up the stairs to see their new bed,

She straightened a few pillows, "Ah, all finished!" She got a comb from her pocket and proceeded to brush her bangs down, as the thumps of tiny feet rampaged up the stairs.

As she was combing her bangs Hoseok burst through the door, as the others caught up behind him catching their breath.

"Woooaaah! Its AMAZING!" He ran to Lisa hugging her as they both fell on the blanket bed, "Thank you Lisa!"

The six other kids jumped on top of them, "Oh no-" she mumbled,

"Thank you Lisaaaaa!" They hugged her as she was slowly suffocating under them,

"You're..very..welcome!-" She pretended to be dead, then stuck her tongue out.

"Yah! Who killed Lisa?!"Namjoon rolled off of her and onto the bed and poked her arm,