Text message

Jisoo woke up the next morning to see that Jennie wasn't beside her.

"Where is she?" She thought as she shoved Rose and Lisa off the bed,

The Two sleepy maknaes fell to the floor wondering why Jisoo pushed them off he bed.

"Unnie, why did you push us off the bed?.." Lisa said as she tried climbing back onto the bed,

"Haven't you noticed Jennie's gone?" Jisoo's eyes stared the door wondering if Jennie would come in any second,

Rose sat up from the floor, her red curls were tangled in balls of fluff, "Unnie Maybe she's just preparing breakfast, like what she always does."

Jisoo thought for a bit, and hopped off the bed and ran out of the room. She didn't come back after a while.

*Bzz Bzz* Lisa's phone kept vibrating with calls,

"Lisa, who keeps calling you?" Rose asked her, as she tied her hair up in a messy bun, "Your phone has been like that for days now."

"Oh, it's just Bam Bam." Lisa slipped her phone in her pocket ignoring the texts,

"You aren't gonna answer your boyfriend?"

"Nah, I'll call later..."

Lisa and Rose went to the kitchen expecting breakfast. But by surprise, they spot Jisoo taking pictures of Jennie and Jin sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"Jisoo Unnie What are you-"

"Shhh! You'll wake them!" Jisoo interrupted Lisa as she took more pictures at different angles,

Rose opened her lips to say something but decided not to, since she didn't want to wake Jennie up, she headed over to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Hey Lisa!" She called from the kitchen, "Wake up the boys."

"Okay!" Lisa ran back up the stairs then tiptoed into their room,

The six little boys were sleeping peacefully, their feet slightly sticking out off the blankets.

"Ahhh so cute!" She thought kneeling down beside the bed trying not to wake them.

She carefully lifted the blankets off, carefully slid her hands underneath Taehyung who was the closest to her, and carried him downstairs and placed him next to Jisoo who was now sitting next to Jin on her phone. Lisa ran up the stairs once more to get the others.

She had many different thoughts as she carried each of them downstairs,

"Hoseok still looks like a sun even when he sleeps."

"Uh...heavy..Na...Namjoon's to..heavy."

"I dropped Yoongi.....I'm so sorry."

When she went back over to Jimin and Jungook, they were both hugging each other so tightly she couldn't separate them.

"Oh my god, JIKOOK!!!!! But I can't separate them."

Lisa knelt down and slid her hands underneath both of them, and lifted them up...well tried too at least. She made sure her they were both secure in her arms before she stood up. The mix of both of their weight together was so heavy that her back arched so far, she almost did a backbend.

"I need to work out more." She sighed staring at the sweet little boys in her arms,

-
-

Rose successfully prepared breakfast, but in between Jennie woke up and spotted her burning the French toast on accident. Which caused one of the smoke alarms to go off, also causing everyone to wake up. But after all that, they were still able to eat.

*Bzz bzz* Lisa's phone vibrated in her pocket, she told everyone she had a call and excused herself from eating, then went to the washroom.

"Why does he keep calling me?" She thought as she pressed the call button,

"Hey Lisa!" Bam bam happily said through the phone,

"Hey dude, Stop calling me." She jokingly said,

"Wow rude."

"Sorry, it's just that you've been calling me nonstop for the past two days, what's up with that?"

"Hellooo? I was trying to tell you something."

"Why couldn't you just text me?"

"Uh because it wouldn't be as direct."

"Um okay then,what is it you were going to tell me?"

"I think we should take a break."

"What do you mean break?"

"Like break up."

Her heart sank hearing those words, "We are literally taking a break right now, we rarely even see each other, you've been calling me nonstop for the past few days just to tell me let's break up?"

"Uh Yeah?..."

"Why..."

"..?"

"You can't just say it like that.." tears started streaming down her face,

"So..are you okay with it?"

"Oh curse you....we'll talk about this later." She hung up,

Lisa stared in the bathroom mirror, her eyes red and puffy. She wiped her tears and washed her face, hoping no one would know she was crying.  She headed out of the washroom as if nothing had happened, then sat at the table and continued eating breakfast which she lost her appetite for.

"So..Lisa, who were you talking to in the washroom?" Jennie asked watching Lisa pick at her food,

"Oh it was just Bam Bam." She smiled at her,

"Are you okay?" Jennie raised her eyebrows,

"Of course I'm okay, why wouldn't I be?" Lisa's eyebrows furrowed, hiding the fact that she wasn't okay,

"Lisa-yah, can I eat your strawberries?" Jungkook's little fingers pointed at Lisa's uneaten candied strawberries,

She looked down at him and stroked his hair, "Of course you can Jungoo~!"

"I don't think Lisa-yah is okay.." Jungkook thought,

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼