Spicy Noodles

A/N; Hellooooo it's me! The author! So I have decided I will still write books, because I had a really deep conversation with myself about this. I just felt empty if I don't write. Like I said I will finish this book and possibly Run too. Soooo don't worry anymore! I'm still writing!

Let's get it! 👇

-
-
"Yah Taehyung-ah! Where are you going?" Namjoon called from the kitchen, digging his face in the cabinets,

Taehyung shook the bangs out of his face, putting his coat on, "I'm getting more food at the convenience store hyung, just like you said, we ran out."

"Ahh okay okay." Namjoon closed the cabinets and walked into the doorway where Taehyung stood, " You sure you aren't going anywhere else?" He smirked suspiciously,

"Uhh I don't think so?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow, laughing nervously,

"Don't lie to me, you're going to visit BLACKPINK right?" Namjoon smiled,

"W—What? No! No no I wouldn't! Ha ha.." Taehyung leaned against the coat rack, knocking everything over, "Fine you caught me, I was planning to go there to bring food."

"It okay Taehyungie you can visit them." He ushered him, helping to pick up the designer coats scattered on the floor, "Just be careful! Dispatch is really onto us right now, Jungkook is out right now with Lisa and are currently hiding."

"Really?! Hiding?" Taehyung gasped, "Then I better bring someone with me, what about you?"

"Sorry, can't go. Got a comeback to prepare." Namjoon pursed his lips, "Jin hyung! Jiminie!"

Both Jimin and Jin ran down through the hallways and poking their heads in the door way, "What do you need hyung?" Jimin asked,

"Taehyungie needs some company, remember how dispatch is onto us right now?"

"Ohh Okay!" Jin nodded putting his shoes on,

-
-

Taehyung, Jimin and Jin walked their way over to the convenience store; the bell above the doorway jingled as the store owner greeted them.

Grabbing a basket; the three looked through the aisles full of snacks, imagining the taste of each and every one of them. Until Taehyung's phone rang.

아직은 모르겠지 굳이 원하면 test me
보듯이 뻔해
만만한 원했다면
Oh wait til' I do what I do
Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du—

————————————————————
Jichu 💜😇😈 is calling...

————————————————————Jichu 💜😇😈 is calling