°~.*Bonus*.~°

Hellooooo it's me! The author. Yes I'm
back at it again with this book. How long has it been since the last chapter?

March 8

WOOOW THAT WAS THREE MONTHS AGO! This book has revived so much love and support these few months, so.

Here's a bonus chapter. Since you guys are literally the best!

It's a scrapped idea that was supposed to be in the book but it wouldn't fit the plot. I needed fluff BUT TOO MUCH FLUFF WILL EMPTY ALL OF MY UWUs.

Now get your bucket of UWUs and brace yourself for this chapter.

Let's get it! 👇

This was supposed to be the alternate ending BUT I changed it to the one you've seen 😏 hehe got a whole lotta skinship in that chapter. Ps. There's a lot of Jirose in this chapter so beware of fluff.

Title: roses for Jimin
————————-

Jimin flickered his eyes open to the cool breeze blowing in from the window. He felt different as if the world got smaller, or he'd grown. He sprung up from the sheets touching all over his body then landing on his face.

"I—I'm grown a—again..." he rolled off the bed and ran to the nearest mirror. A familiar looking vanity.

Jimin's eyes were fixated on how the hell he switched from a baby to a grown man and why he was only in his boxers and why he was in Rose's room.

"Rose's room..Rose's room?!" He searched his surroundings. The lights suddenly flickered on; confused as he was he screamed, "What the hell?!"

Little did he know was that Rose sat frozen on the bed with her fingers on the light switch. She was wearing a loose pyjama shirt and shorts and her hair was fluffy and all over her shoulders. Her mouth hung open as she mumbled sentences that didn't make sense; her arm extended out pointing at the man in front of her.

Jimin immediately opened her dresser and yanked out a random piece of clothing to cover up his toned body.

"Y—Yah! That's my bra!" Rose yelled at him pulling the covers over he eyes so she wouldn't see his covered yet toned body.

Shoving the bra back in the drawer he hid behind her closet door peeking his head out.

"What happened?!"

"I don't know!" Jimin said waving his hands around,

"God forgive me for I have seen the gates of hell." Rose said as she looked up to the ceiling, "Geez you had to be wearing boxers!"

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?!"

"I don't know! But why aren't you a baby anymore?!"

"I don't know either!" He squealed, "What am I gonna do?!"

Rose thought for a moment, she got out of bed and looked out the hallway to see if anyone was awake. It was still around five am and everyone was still sound asleep. She then went back to her bed and reached for something underneath. Rose pulled out a grey sweater before taking a huge sniff of the scent then making her way over the Jimin.