Jealous

You walked in to the prison's small canteen only to be stared at by every men who were there eating. They all admire your beauty, but you were too oblivious to notice it. You saw your closest friend Glenn waving at you.

"Hey Y/N! Here!" He pointed to the seat beside him. You smiled then made your way there and sat.

"Oh hi Daryl," you greeted the guy who was seating on your right. He just nodded at you, not even giving you a glance.

You sighed, you and Daryl grew close since the farm but there are days wherein he will keep quiet and keep ignoring you. Well, this is one of those days.

Glenn, who was sitting on your left side, giggled and leaned in to your left ear. "He's on his period again? Huh?"

You chuckled and nudged him with your elbow. "Shut up, he can hear you!" You hushed. Glenn pursed his lips and moved back in his seat, eyes widening.

"So what work are you assigned to today?" Glenn asked while he resumed eating.

Carol smiled at you and handed you your food. You nodded at her and mumbled a soft "Thanks,"

"Run? Watch? Farm?" Glenn continued to ask you. You just shook your head. "Wait, laundry?" You glared at him, he knows that you're bad at stuffs that women should be good at. He chuckled. "Stop glaring,"

"I got nothing to do today," Glenn frowned.

"That's so unfair, I never had a rest day!"

"Glenn, you're part of the council. That's why," Glenn huffed and rolled his eyes.

Glenn scanned the canteen to find someone who's also part of the council. Carol was obviously in charge of food. "How 'bout you Daryl?" He asked the guy sitting beside you who seemed to be too focused with his food.

"Nah," he shrugged his shoulders. "Jus' thinkin' of fixin' my bike today,"

Glenn shook his head in disbelief, he looked cute. You laughed at his reaction and Daryl smirked a little.

"How about you?" You asked.

"Run," Glenn simply said while he took another spoonful to his mouth.

"Wha' time?" Daryl asked.

Glenn furrowed his brow first, he checked his watch before closing his eyes while whispering "oh shit," he slurped his food and stood up. "I gotta go," then he started running.

You shook your head and chuckled, you glanced at Daryl who was smirking before turning to look again to a running Glenn, "Stay safe!"

He raised his right hand and waved while running, "I will!"

You felt Daryl move and you turned to see him standing up, you frowned. "Done already?" He just replied to you with a grunt. You huffed.

"Had a fight?" You raised your head to see the person who just speak, then you saw Carol leaning from the other side.

You shook your head, "No," you sighed, "Just Daryl being Daryl."

Carol chuckled. "I thought you two fought, he was laughing before you came."

"Really?"

Carol smiled and nodded, "Yeah, he was having a chat with Glenn. I don't know what about, it seemed to be a secret."

You sighed and stood up. "The lunch was fantastic Carol, thanks. I'll go now."