Unlike part two

Daryl had no choice, he went for a run for that guy. He didn't even know why he agreed to do that, but he did. Eventually, the guy recovered and got close to you.

"Where's Y/N?" Daryl asked Glenn. He's been looking for you for 30 minutes now, but failed to see any signs of you. "Did ya let her leave on her own?"

"Easy Dare, I saw her earlier with Charles. They went out for a hunt,"

His eyebrows furrowed and looked furiously at Glenn, he walked to him and almost bumped his chest with Glenn's "ya what? Ya let her leave with that guy? We can't even trust him yet!" He was mad and flailing his hands in the air. His thoughts were filled with all the bad possibilities that Charles would've done to you. "Ya best open this damn gate now!"

"Well, they're friends now and I think we could trust him. I think that you should too, he's a good guy Daryl. I don't know why you refuse to see that." Glenn said while running now to open the gates.

Daryl scoffed and shook his head, "ya think huh?"

Glenn stopped in his place and looked outside the fence, "oh, here they are."

Daryl's head turned, he saw you laughing with Charles. (His reaction is on the GIF)

Glenn hurriedly opened the gates as Daryl stomped to your place.

"Y/N!" You turned to him and was shocked to see his serious face once again.

What did I do wrong again? You thought.

"I thought I told ya to tell me when ya goin' out of the prison?" He glared at Charles with his jaws clenching. "and I thought I made it clear to ya that ya could only go outside the prison if yer with me?"

You smiled even though Daryl was obviously mad, again. You knew that he does this because he's worried of you. "It's fine Daryl, I was with Charles."

Daryl scoffed and he scanned you. You don't have any scratches or anything so he felt relieved.

He then walked away and stopped when he realized that you aren't following, it was new. You always follow him around before and he always told you how annoying it was. "Ain't ya comin'?" He asked without looking back.

"Oh, she's eating with me." Charles said.

Daryl just stood there for a second before deciding to walk away without saying anything.

Glenn was silently chuckling and followed him after closing the gate. He was smiling like an idiot at Daryl.

"What the hell is yer problem?"

Glenn pursed his lips and smiled cheekily, "nothing, it's just... I think Y/N found someone she can hang out with who's less cranky than you,"

Daryl stopped walking and gave him a death glare, Glenn raised both his hands in the air to show his surrender. Daryl scoffed at his comment and walked faster leaving him there.

"Hey wait for me!"

They headed to the canteen and Glenn pulled Daryl to a table with you and Charles. You were both chuckling when Glenn sat with you. Daryl rolled his eyes. He attempted to leave the table when you called out for his name, "Daryl!"

He stopped in his place and waited for you to say something. And maybe he wished for you to tell him to stay, maybe he wanted to show Charles that you still wanted to eat with him.

"Eat with us," you said while smiling.

I might be gettin' crazy. Daryl thought. Because when you said that, it made him smile. Why da hell am I so happy about her invitin' me to eat with her?