Chapter two

Hi

Recap: Chakor is very stubborn and smart. Suraj is impressed by her but he doesn't like her behaviour.

They were in the bus and the journey has started. Chakor was sitting at the front seat next to Suraj as she come late with her father and all other students had a seat partner.

Chakor looked at Suraj. "Stop glaring me!". Chakor pouts. "No Way! How can I stop glaring at a handsome man like you? I must be mad!". Suraj looked at her blinking with his eyes. "Chakor I'm warning you for the first and last time. Stop staring at me!". His voice become dangerous, but still he was calm. Chakor was drowning in his eyes. "Sir, what is this in your eyes why are they calling me? You are hypnotising me!". She said in a seducing way.

Suraj shook his head and tried to avoid her. She was looking at the back to the other students. Bloody idiots, how dare they plotting against me. I will show them who I am! I very well know that these idiots have done this. How else it could happen that dad overslept.

Chakor was fuming in anger. She looked at Suraj, who has closed his eyes to get some sleep. She was looking at him😍. Sir is so cute when he sleeps. I want to kiss those cheeks and lips.... I want to lose myself in him.

Suraj falls asleep and his head was resting on the seat back. Chakor didn't liked it. She made his head resting on her shoulder.

The bus time was going on slowly and it was night when they arrived at the camp.

Suraj was waked by the other students. He doesn't know how he could sleep the whole journey. "Chakor why didn't you wake me?". Chakor shrugs. "There was no need! You were resting and we were driving!".

The bus driver looked at them. "Sir the other classes have arrived too. But we got late as the traffic wasn't moving. That is your house!".

They all looked at the houses and then their house.

"Damn it are you kidding me! Is this our house!". Suraj asked the bus driver.

The bus driver shrugs. "Sir This is the only house left. You have to stay there!". The students were scared looking at the scary house. "Sir, are you sure we should stay here? Shouldn't we drive back?". A student asked and they all nodded.

Suraj shook his head. "No need! All will take their luggage and guys please help the weak ones, who are not able to carry their own bags!".

Chakor looked at him. "Sir will you help me?". She blinks with her eyes as he knows no one would help her. He carries her bag and took the key from the guard.

"Saab {Sir}. Be careful, this house is haunted!". The guard said to them and all the students fears.

"Uff come on. Let's go in!". Chakor pulls Suraj first. "Sir come! You have to go in and show them there is nothing to fear!".

Suraj releases himself from her grip. "I will go in first and you will all follow me. And don't be scared there is no such thing like ghost or anything!". He commanded the kids and went in first.

He was standing in the house feeling an awkward coldness. What is that?.

The students slowly follows him. "Sir, what happen?". Chakor asked him and switched on the light of the house.

"Why there is no furniture?"

"Why there is no furniture?". Imli come from the back. Chakor rolls her eyes. "Uff come on we won't stay at the hall and besides we haven't seen the house and rooms yet!".

All rooms were looking same.

One window and a big window

One window and a big window. Suraj has given each student a room and some had to share a room. But no one wanted to share with Chakor.

Suraj went down back to the hall. He was looking around and searched for the furniture. Damn it. It can't be possible that there is no furniture in this big house, there must be something...

Suraj was searching at the cellar and found it. He looked at the time and thought to do the work without the help of the students as he was fit and the kids must be tired of the long ride.

Chakor come hearing the sound of a wind blow. What is this? I can't sleep hearing the sound makes me fear. She couldn't find anyone nor could she see anyone. But then she heard the sound of a grind. She turns and shouts loud. "Who is there come out?". But nothing happened.

Suraj was arranging the hall, he was checking on all the stuffs and sneezed caused for the heavy dust. "God bless you!".

Suraj frighten for a moment he was numb and shocked. He turns and saw her. "Chakor? What are you doing here?". Chakor come near. "Sir, I couldn't sleep. Do you need help?". She asked him and he refused. "No thanks!".

Chakor stayed there and helped him without his permission. He couldn't do anything as she was very determined.

Chakor comes closer to him. "I love you! Sur...!."

Suraj looked at her. "What did you said?!". Chakor was numb. She was like frozen...

____
Please comment and vote