Chapter five

Hi

Recap: SuKor went inside the jungle. The students are save at the mansion.

Suraj was scared to follow her into the cave, but there was no other way to be save from the rain. Just for a few minutes. I have to be alone with her. After the rain stopped I will leave. Unbelievable that I let her go that deep into the jungle.

Chakor was looking at him. "Suraj come!". She was waiting for him and he nods. He entered the cave behind her and she went deeper in. "Chakor stop we are safe from the rain. Just stay here we don't know what is waiting for us inside the cave!". Chakor looked at him and a smirk come on her face. "We? I know what is waiting for us!". She come closer to him and kisses lips.

Suraj had no idea what she would do, in his despair he pushes her away and she falls on the ground.

"Suraj!". She shouts his name and his name come back echoing. "You forgot me? How?!". She hold his hand and pulls him into the cave.

The students were tensed. "Sir hasn't returned yet and that psycho too!".

"You know there is a change in Chakor, maybe Sir liked her new avatar and you know... some does everything to get the right mark!".

"Oh no you think she would do that?".

"Oh even he is a man, maybe he wants it too?".

The students were discussing about it while having their dinner.

Suraj was struggling to release himself. "Chakor lave me! What the hell is wrong with you?". Suraj was shouting and nothing happened. "Suraj you forgot me!". She said in tears. "How could you forgot me?". Her grip on his wrist tighten.

Suraj hisses and she felt his pain which brought a smile a on her face. "You will pay for it!". Suraj was confused. "Pay for what?". Chakor pulls him further into the cave. Suraj was trying to stop her, but there was a strength in her that he gave up and follows her.

Back at the mansion

"You guys are disgusting. Because she used a push-up bra you think Sir will fall for her?".

"Oh girls even we are boys and she not only has a new size of cleavage, but also her hips widen!".

"What have you lost your mind? How can this happen over night?".

The boys shrugs and thought. "Don't know, but she is in a single room maybe this house is haunted?".

The girls frighten. "Stop scaring us! There is no such thing like ghost and monsters!".

The boys laughs. "Monsters?". *Hahahahaha*

Chakor stopped looking inside the cave. "You remember something?".

Suraj was confused he looked at the pillars and shook his head

Suraj was confused he looked at the pillars and shook his head. "No Chakor, I don't remember anything. But what I remember are the kids who are waiting for me. As they are my responsibility! Will you please leave my hand! We have to go back!".

Chakor shook her head. "Not until you won't pay for it!". Suraj scares, he moves backwards and was confused. "Chakor what is wrong with you?".

Chakor shook her head. "I'm fine, but you are not. You forgot me, but you promised me to keep me in your heart! You didn't! You broke your promise you have to die!". She took out a knife from her bag. Suraj widen his eyes. "Chakor! Have you gone mad? Drop the knife now!". He shouts at her, but she didn't stopped.

The students had made up their minds.

"Fine let's check what this House has to hide!".

"Come on girls you can hold our hands we won't mind it!".

"Shut up you idiots! Let's check her room first!".

They all went upstairs just one went to the end of the floor.

"Hey here room is here!". The other's shout.

"Haan but yesterday when I woke up I saw her going this way and she was leaning toward the wall!".

"What?". They all shocked and confused.

Suraj was trying to hide behind the pillars. What the hell is wrong with the girl. Why do she said I promised her to remember her? Who the hell does she thinks about herself?.

Chakor come with the knife. "Suraj I won't kill you I will torture you and afterwards I will kill you!".

Suraj pouts. And this should comfort me? Has she gone mad.

The students stand in front of the wall. "Is there something?".

They were checking when on found air coming from the wall. "Wait there is a room behind this wall! Look air!". They checked and agreed to him.

They tried to remove the wall, they first pushed it, but nothing happened. Then they pull it, nothing happened.

"Okay no pulling no pushing what left?".

"Waiting?".

"Very funny!".

"What about the sides? Maybe it's a side wall!". They checked the sides and there was another air flowed. "This side! Push from here!". They did and the wall moves to the left.

"What the fuck!".

"I'm not going inside the darkness!"

Almost all student refused, when suddenly a light appears.

"Aahhhhh! Chakor please stop!".

Suraj hold her hand with the knife. "Stop it!".

Chakor was like in trance his words wasn't  reaching her. Suraj didn't knew what to do else. "Chakor you? Haan Chakor it's you! I remember!".

Chakor dropped the knife.

The light was showing them a path. "Okay lady's first!". The boys were scared to hell.

The girls went ahead and found a room.

"Is that a mirror?"

"Is that a mirror?".

They went further...

_____
Please comment and vote