Final

Hi

It took me months and I'm still not very happy about it, but you can judge on your own.

Recap: SuKor past. Chakor killed Suraj 😱.

They were all back at their respective homes. Suraj tried to forget the incident, but he has slept with his student and that too in an intoxicate moment.

He was completely lost in his old past that he couldn't separate the present from the past. He went through his hair. I need to talk to her she has to explain me.

Days passed, but Chakor didn't talked to him. She always found a new way to find an excuse, she wasn't feeling bad neither good, there was something eating her from the inside, but it's wasn't her pain. It was her past, which come out to be bitter.

I can't believe it, I have killed him. No no, no this can't be true I couldn't, I have loved him I still love him. He forgot me, but I remember everything. There is no way to explain him, the true is hidden behind thick clouds. I will just move on with the fact, he hates me.

Chakor was at home, she had changed herself completely to a mousy girl, she asked her father for a favour, "Listen Papa, I will do everything, but I won't attend the college. I'm ready for the boarding school. I want to keep everything behind me."

Her father was confused, he looked at her, "Chakor, since you have returned from the trip you have changed. Tell me, what had happened to you?" He stood up and looked at her with care, she shook her head, "papa please I'm fine don't show me your fake concern. I know I'm just a burden on you and on my mother. Who sent me here so she can have a carefree life with her new husband. I told you I will go then I will." She left from there and didn't attended the private school afterwards again.

Suraj was confused. Where the hell is she? I need to talk to her. I can't let it go and forget it just like this. Suraj was looking for the principal, he was in his cabin working on the admission of Chakor.

He was tensed. Why she wants to go, she isn't talking to me neither is she the same. What had happened to her?

*Knock knock*

"Come in!" He said taking a deep breath.

Suraj entered the cabin, "excuse me Sir. I would like to know where my student, Chakor, is."

He put the pen down and looked at him, "you tell me what had happened there. She has changed and isn't talking to me about the incident. She has asked for changing the school."

Suraj was shocked, he blinks his eyes and looked at him, "what, but Sir I need to talk to her it's very important."

He stood up, "sure maybe she will listen to you. She is packing her stuff as she wants to leave as soon as possible. I'm just signing on her admission papers." He said and turns to his desk.

Suraj didn't waited any further, he left the cabin to meet Chakor. He knows where the principal lives, he took his car key and drove to the mansion.

Chakor was crying not knowing, what is waiting for her, she heard the door bell and rushed to open it.

"Suraj?" She was shocked seeing him here, "what are you doing here and what are you hiding behind your back?" She looked at him with a questioning face expression.

Suraj shook his head, "can I come in?" He was impatiently waiting at the door entrance, she moves aside and gave him enough space to enter the house.

Suraj come holding a frame in his hands, "why are you carrying an empty frame with you?"

Suraj turns to her, "just take a look in it and tell me is it really empty?" Chakor took a deep breath, here eyes were moving on the frame, but there wasn't a picture.