Epilogue

Hi

After lot of inner turmoil here the epilogue.

A woman is getting ready, she just come back after 10 years.

I never thought to be here again, I thought many times to move on in my life, but I'm haunted by my past, my obsession on him, Suraj

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I never thought to be here again, I thought many times to move on in my life, but I'm haunted by my past, my obsession on him, Suraj.

Her father had called, she had changed a lot and has become a social worker, she had lived and studied in London, far away from the past.

"Chakor I'm very happy that you will go to the reunion party. I'm sure you will feel better." He said blessing her.

You have no idea Papa, but I won't like it as I know he won't like to see me, he doesn't love me, he forgot me.

Chakor waited for her father, he hasn't quit his job and is still the principal of the private school. He too was invited to the reunion party.

Chakor drove the car they reached at the venue after 30 minutes, people think that the principal do live at the campus, but that is not true.

The reunion party was going on, it had started all an hour before, "papa I think we are late, should we return?" She asked, but her father refused, "Chakor we just arrived, at least show them your face and your success." He said with pride and entered the auditorium.

Face and success? Did I missed something?

Chakor adjusted herself and checked her face on the side mirror of the car, she was reapplying her lipstick, when she saw his reflection. She stopped with her work, but he didn't saw her and entered the venue.

Chakor enough you are not supposed to be with him, the destiny has made the decision.

Suraj was greeting everyone and even the principal, "Sir, how are you?"

He smiles, "I'm fine and happy to see you. Come have a drink with me." He pulls him to the small bar they had arranged and was drinking with him, just then Chakor come, "Papa to drink won't help, stop it."

Suraj turns to her, "Chakor?"

Chakor closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "yes, it's me. Why did your thought I might be death, unsuccessful or even disfigured?"

Suraj frowns, "mind your tongue. I haven't ever said something like that!" He put the glass of his drink down on the table with a loud sound and left from there.

The party was going on and she wasn't having any kind of fun, the other students from the trip come and met her, "you know after you left even Sir left."

Chakor rolls her eyes, "so?" She wasn't even interested and them nor on him.

Suraj got company, "Papa!!!" A small boy jumped on him, everyone looked at him.

Chakor saw them too, she pouts. He really moved on.

Suraj hold him tight, "let's go home."

He pouts, "we just come and I'm not tired." He said and Suraj made him rest his head on his shoulder.

"Papa not fair." He yawns, "you know my weakness." He cuddles into his shoulder and falls asleep. Suraj left the party, but he was followed by someone.

"Chakor why are you following us?" He said without looking at her.

"You forgot something." She said and he turns, she was holding a soft toy in her hands. Suraj checked his son, he signs of relieve, "Thanks." He took the soft toy and placed it back in his hand.

Suraj made him sit on the baby seat, he woke up and shout, "Maa!" And waves with his hand.  "You returned, how..." he got a soother in his mouth.

"Good Night Chakor."

He opens his car door, but Chakor didn't let him, "why he said Maa?"

He was craving for her, Chakor smiles looking at the boy, "Suraj who is he?"

Suraj looked at her, "my son."

He got a kick on his seat back, "ouch!" He shouts and glares at the boy.

Chakor pulls Suraj out of the car, "why he called me Maa?"

Suraj closed the door, "because I told him that." Both were lost in eye lock, "why you said it to him?" Suraj hold her hands, "after remembering everything I couldn't forget you again. A few years back, I found him. No one was missing him, I took him in. He was a baby and growing he always saw into the filled frame. Chakor he asked and I told him, your mother. I found an excuse why you are not with us."

Chakor hits him, "you could have met me once."

Suraj shook his head, "no, I don't wanted to be a reason for your distraction. I'm not working here anymore it always reminds me on you."

Chakor hugs him, "I hate you." She hits him on his chest. Suraj took her in a tight hug....

___

Happy end