Chapter three

Hi

Recap: They reached late at the resort and got the spooky haunted house. Something is strange.

Suraj looked at Chakor completely perplexed. Was she about to say she loves me? But how and why she stopped all of a sudden?.

Chakor come closer. "Sir?!". She shook him to get him out of his trance. "Sir, what happen?". He was confused looking at her and her strange behaviour. "Chakor why are you awake go back and sleep!". Chakor shook her head. "No Sir, what will you do without me? You need help in getting the furniture out of the storage room. Alone you can't do it!". Suraj looked at her with a frown. "Go!". Chakor rolls her eyes. "Fine!".

Suraj was looking at her and shook his head. What is wrong with that girl. I wish I could help her, but she is too strange and too difficult to handle.

Chakor was returning to her room when a breeze touched her. She smirks. Where should I go? Right. She walks along the hallway to the end of it. She looked for the other side. A wall, but there she found something interesting.

Suraj was trying his best to get furniture out, but it was difficult for him after awhile he tires and went to his bedroom. He was in the washroom when the lights starts to flicker. Suraj was looking at the bulb and tries to fix the problem, but nothing changed. What the hell?!.

He washed his face and brushed his teeth's ignoring the flicker and returned to his bed. Suraj closed his eyes and lies back on the bed.

The next morning

Suraj stood up as if he had a blackout. He shook his head and tried to remember what he did last night. But there was nothing. All was blank.

The students were getting ready and Suraj come down. He was looking at each and everyone. "Where is Chakor?". All looked at him. "Sir, she was here just a minute ago!". Someone said and Suraj nods. "Fine!". He went to the hall and was surprised all the furniture were on their place. What the...? I haven't done this I couldn't. He looked at his students. "Have you done this?". He asked the class, but all refused meanwhile Chakor come.

"Sir what happen?"

"Sir what happen?".

Suraj shook his head. "Nothing!". He shouts at her and all were looking at her strangely she was wearing a saree, she never does and it wasn't one of hers.

Chakor was walking into the kitchen and starts to prepare the breakfast. "Chakor do you even know what you are doing?". Suraj shouts at her and she turns. "Yes, I know what I am doing! You don't worry. I will handle everything!". She said in trance as if someone has exchanged her.

The students were scared and looked at him, but he too wasn't sure what to do with her. He went into the kitchen behind her. "Listen Chakor you can stop with your weird behaviour you successfully scared us well done 👍!". He hold her hand and felt a coldness.

Chakor looked at him. "Sir, keep holding my hand I like it!". She said to him with a wink. Suraj steps back from here. "Chakor?". He was calling her and she nods. "Yes Sir, it's me what happen?". She places her hand on his shoulder.

Suraj shook his head. "Nothing, how long will you take?". Chakor turns to the stove. "I think about 15 min!". She stirs the food in the pot and Suraj left the kitchen.

"Sir what is with her?".

Suraj shook his head. "Nothing, she wants to change she is making food for us!". Suraj wasn't sure what to say them as he wasn't sure what is wrong with her. It could be a real change, but there is something irking him about her. He has no answer for it yet nor a description. But there is something he fears. "Let's arrange the table!". He said and the students did as said.

All were sitting on the table and Chakor come with the food. She was serving Suraj at first and last she placed the food dishes on the table everyone could take it by themselves.

Chakor glares at Imli. "I will sit here!". She was back all thought. "Move That is my place!". She shouts and her voice has changed to a roar. "Chakor!". Suraj shouts at her. "What the hell is wrong with you!".

Chakor glares at him. "You shout at me?". She points on herself. "For her!". Pointing on Imli. "I will make you pay for it!". Her eyes were red and her anger has raised. Suraj frowns. "What did you said!".

Chakor blinks her eyes. "What I said nothing! Enjoy your meal! Come on!". Chakor sat on the empty seat and starts to eat. All did and had a strange feeling.

What is wrong with her, yesterday she was about to say she loves and today she gave a death threat...! I have to keep an eye on that psychopath.

____
Please comment and vote