Left, left, left, right, left

The video above is of my schools band  from 2 years ago, I was not in it because I just now got done with my second year of colorguard.

_______

The morning of band camp you have to be careful of what you eat and drink. You have to eat but not too much or you'll... throw up. One thing I learned was not to drink milk before going. Now that I think about it don't drink alot of anything before going besides for...

WATER.

Though whenever you get to marching, spinning flag you can't drink too much while doing that or you have a chance of throwing up yet again.

The night before I always try to emotionally prepare myself, but I'm never prepared for the burning heat, little to no water breaks and the 3 words that break me emotionally-
'One. More. Time'

My schools band always has a parade that we attend towards the end of the summer which we prepare for during band camp. We prepare by marching on the schools track playing and spinning but when we do this it's usually the day after all of the freshmen have learned marching fundementals so half of of it is my band director telling them to get in step and roasting the upperclassmen who still aren't in step for only god knows what reason.

One of the most offensive things my band director will say when someone can't get in step is "Move your cotton picken feet" my band director  is a very lovely man.

I estimate we usually go around the track 15 times in 2 hours and by the end of it half of the band is dehydrated, sunburnt and or is just sore to the point they just want to lay down or all 3.

So in conclusion

Band camp... hurts.... Alot.