Prepping

Don't do it... don't ever do it....

I'll explain prepping and why you should not do it.

So the only times your able to prep is when you toss, and there are a couple ways you prep so I'll start of with this one.

The jolting of ones body. I see this all the time and it's easy to do, it took me awhile not to be able to do and I'll be completly honest and say I still do it sometimes.

It Explained into more detail. It's basically alittle jump or like I said jolt whenever you put a toss into the air. It looks slightly dirty my opinion and I was always yelled at for doing it so from someone who's trying to help I'm just trying to help you out.

The next kind of prep is when someone full out jumps whenever trying to put a toss into the air. I've seen colorguards in competitions who do it and I laugh everytime. I'm not trying to be disrespectful I just can't help it, it looks  d i r t y  and you can see it from a mile away. So don't do it.

The way you don't prep is just not to move when you toss. It takes sometime but I learned from squeezing my stomach muscles and lifting my toes and standing on my heels will that those things stop it.

Also when ever you stand on your heels and release a toss don't make it obvious that's what your doing because it'll look abit different if your toes are high so try to do it discreetly.

I think this is it for this chapter.

Have a nice day and remember.
Never ever prep.