The beginning

Boom

Another blast hit the castle of lions. Allura toppled over from how bad it shook the castle. You may be asking why is our favorite princess running through the halls of the castle. Well that's because she is trying to make it to her brother Alunce's room. You see the Prince who also goes by the name lance had a fear of loud scary things, and Allura knows this.

Allura's P.O.V

I run to my brothers room and pull open the door I run in and look around the room. "Lance! Lance where are you!" I yell frantically trying to find him.

"I'm under the bed 'lura" I barely hear. I get on my knees and see my little brother with his eyes close and he's hugging a blue lion my mother gave him when he turned 18.

"Lance father called us we must hurry come!" I say softly trying not to scare him. He looks at me. His big blue eyes hold fear in them.

"Ok." He climbs out from under the bed and puts the stuffed lion on top. We start running down the halls to the control center. We enter and my father and coran are talking.

"Father I found Lance." I tell him as we get closer.

"Good job Allura. But I must ask u one more thing." He looks at me with sad eyes and looks at Lance. "I need u to keep your brother safe. I'm not gonna be there to help u I love u Allura. Lance please forgive me I love u so much son but I must do this." I stare at him with wide eyes. He waves a hand in front of lance. I see my younger brothers eyes droop and coran grab him before he falls.

"What do u mean father. What do u mean. Can't we form voltron to defeat Zarkon?!?" I yell

"I'm sending the lions away I'm sorry." That's the last thing I hear before I see him wave the same hand in front of me and all goes black.

Ok so this is my first fan fiction! And I'm honestly trying this to see if I can write amazing story's! So I hope u enjoyed!