Allura!

Allura sprinted down yet another corridor. She and all the other paladins were looking for Lance and Keith. Allura started looking in all the hiding spots lance used to hide in. She was starting to freak out when her brother and keith didn't arrive to dinner.

She arrived down by the training room hoping he was here. She knew Lance liked to train when his mind was clouded. Sometimes he would be injured and not even know it. The death of their mother was hard on him. He was exactly like their mother. It frightened her. Their mother was strong yet she always was compassionate when she needed to be. Her mother died protecting Lance. And honestly Allura almost lost her brother as Well. Had she not been running to where she saw her mother run she would have never saved Lance. He would have been killed or worse.

Allura ran faster toward the training room. She was halfway down the hall when she heard laughing. She slowed her sprint into a walk and peered into the training room. There sitting on the floor was Lance and Keith. Lance was sprawled out on the floor giggling like crazy while Keith glared at him. Keith had blue altean lettering on his forehead that spelt out ass face. While Lance who has yet to notice has a male anatima on his face as well as earthen language that spells out "fuck face".  Allura giggled to herself as she texted the paladins and coran that she had found them and they were ok. Allura would check the security footage later to find Keith and Lance fast asleep on the floor. Keiths arms rapped around Lance and saids face buried in his shoulder.

Hey guys I'm back! Sorry about the wait I had no clue what to do for this story but I'm back now! Also over 300 reads! Thanks so much!