21

One month later

Logan had texted me.
Loggy❣️: hey I haven't seen you this much this week wanna go on a date tonight.
Tori: yeah, casual or formal?
Loggy❣️: formal
Tori: okay
Loggy❣️: Lydia is gonna come over and watch Brian I will pick you up at 8.
Tori: okay see you later💗

6:30 pm

I got in the shower.

Once I got out I started my hair and make up.

Logan's pov

Logan's pov

I knocked on her door.

She opened it , she looked so beautiful
Logan: you look beautiful
Tori: thank you and you don't look to bad yourself

Skipped to the end of dinner.

Logan: so I have been thinking, tori this past month with you has been amazing and I wanna now if you will be my girlfriend.
Tori: Logan I would love to be your girlfriend.
Logan: there's another thing to, so I know you are spouse to be moving out of your apartment and you haven't found anywhere yet so how about you and Brian come live with me.
Tori: Logan are you sure
Logan: yesss
Tori: well it looks like me and Brian are moving in.

We walked around Hollywood a little bit.
Tmz: Logan Paul and Tori Reed waking by each other again
TMZ: Logan are you and tori dating
Logan: um to be continued
TMZ: are you and tori doing this to make Chloe jealous
Logan: no this has nothing to do with Chloe me and Chloe agreed a long time ago to be just friends.
TMZ: tori are you and Chloe ever gonna be friends agin
Tori: I don't know

After a few days
I had all the moving people put the boxes in the truck. Once all of it was gone in the truck I told Allyson to go down to my truck and put Brian in the car seat while I turn in my apartment key in. I put kaiser on his leash and walked down stairs.
(She did sell her Lamborghini)

I gave the desk top lady my key.

Once we arrived at Logan's place I introduced kaiser to Kong and Rhea.

Me and and Logan took all the boxes out of the truck and placed them in the rooms they belong in.

Lydia: tori your moving in
Tori: yes
Lydia: I get to see you more now

We unpacked all the boxes.

Logan: you know I have to vlog so it's probably best if we tell everyone that where dating again.
Tori: yeah we can go ahead and make like and instagram video

The video.
Logan: hey logangsters I'm here with tori we have something to tell you guys...... Lori is back I'm gonna explain about me and Chloe so we have decided to be just friends I realize that there was some un finished stuff and I wanted to be with tori.
Tori: so a lot of you guys know I was dating Nate Garner but a picture got released of him kissing another girl in the club I wasn't having that he wanted me to forgive him I thought about it a lot of you guys don't know but I had a miscarriage and it was and upsetting time I had to tell Nate but I also said it's not right if I'm not a 100 precent sure I want to be with Nate I just knew I still had something in my heart for Logan.
Logan: thank you guys for watching this video I hope you support Lori peace.

_tori_

Liked by LoganPaul Erikacostell and 5

Liked by LoganPaul Erikacostell and 5.2 million others
_tori_- @/Logan Paul if you guys have not seen Logan's Paul's it's probably a lot easier to explain it in a video but Lori is back over this past month with him has been great I can't wait to spend many more with you.
Allyson: my favorite couple
Erika Costell: how come I didn't know about this but I'm happy for you to.
Jake Paul: #lori
Fan1: yasssss there the cutest couple
Chloe Bennet: I'm glad you guys are happy

It has been a crazy week all last weekend my state was in emergency so I was freaking out because we where spouse to get hit with a hurricane but that didn't happen so here comes Monday we had three tornadoes hit are state!