23

Two years later

Me, Logan, and Brian where in Ohio for the weekend. We where staying at Pam's house. It was around 6:30 pm. Pam had her family over for a bonfire.
I got dressed into this.

I walked outside and sat down Brian came and sat down on my lap

Brian: mom get up real quick
Tori: what's wrong
Brian: dad said go inside but you have to read this note first

Dear tori,

Victoria Lynn Reed, words cant even explain how much I love you and Brian, you two are my world I would give up anything for you two. We have been through a lot of ups and downs but we also have been through a lot of laughs and good memories together. You have always been by my side and I have always been by yours, I want that to lay forever. I remember when we first meet our fist date I knew you where the right one for me. I am ready to spend the rest of my life with you, please follow the pedal of roses inside of the house.

Love, Logan Paul

I walked inside to the living room at this point I already had tears in my eyes.

There Logan was in one knee with a ring

There Logan was in one knee with a ring. I was crying.
Logan: tori I love you very much and I want to take are relationship to the next level, Victoria Lynn Reed will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?
Tori: yes
I hugged Logan and he put the ring on my finger.
Pam: congratulations guys
She hugged Logan then me
Brian: mommy and daddy are getting married.