30

Logan- mom slow down what happened
Pam- Logan Brian isn't doing good I went to go check on him before I went to bed and he wasn't breathing so I took him to the hospital and they ran test and he has the flu and pneumonia he's so young his body can not fight that Logan and it's not going good he needs his parents here for him.
Logan- oh my god
Pam- you need to get here as soon as possible
Logan- okay im going to catch the quickest flights

           I knew I had to be with him as soon as possible, but I also had to be patient because I know there's not gonna be any flights right now.

         I grabbed my laptop and look up flight back to Ohio. The one that was as earliest as I could get on was at five it was currently 3:45 so I knew I had to hurry up and wake tori up.

           "Tori wake up now" I said in a panicked voice

           " don't ask any questions just pack all of your stuff I will explain on the plane"

     She did no ask any questions she just went straight to the bathroom to pack all of our stuff in there. As soon as we got everything done we headed straight to the airport.  It was a foggy morning, the wind was blowing rapidly , it felt like straight ice biting my bare skin.

_

       We found our seat on the plane and sat down. I was honestly scared I didn't know what to think it's not just no little sickness he has right now and he is going through it alone without either one of us there.

"Are you gonna tell me what's going on logan" tori said

   "It's Brian, h h he has gotten sick with the flu and pneumonia" I said stumbling my words

       "What the fuck Logan and you couldn't even tell me before"

"I- " I got cut off before I could finish my sentence

   " This is some serious shit and you could not even tell me in the hotel room " she said

  " I just wanted to hurry up and get to him first" I said

   " whatever Logan this is definitely not the time to be fighting " she said

_

     After what had felt like hours we finally landed in Ohio. We called an Uber and went straight to the Hospital. We finally arrived and my mom was waiting in the waiting room.

She gave me a big hug and I hugged her back.

" they are running a few test right now " she said

*35 minutes later

A doctor walked up to us and we all stood up quick

    " you must be Mr. and Mrs Paul " he said

       " yeah that's us " Tori and I both said

" well Brian he is not doing very well right now but where waiting for the test to come back so your free to go see him now "

We had walked back there and I saw him , he was hooked to a bunch of machines my heart broke for him. I didn't think it would be this bad.

      I looked over at tori the water in her eyes she was broken over this. The pain in her eyes caused my pain even more. My mom and I where hugging her.

_

       Jake, Erika, Tessa, Lydia, Mark, Brendan, George, and Evan all came to see us at the hospital.

      " where all praying for you guys " jake said in a shaky sad voice

   " thanks bro " I said as I gave him a hug

Tori's pov

    " I am so sorry girl " Erika said giving me a hug

At this point we where outside in the hall way Erika wanted to talk to me.

All of a sudden I felt very ill and nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and puked.

     " oh my god are you okay " Erika said

  I went to go to respond but I vomited again.

" yeah I think just with all this stuff with Brian it's really getting to me "

We walked back to the room.